hey everybody can you translate it pls ???? :(

Thread: hey everybody can you translate it pls ???? :(

Tags: None
  1. hyena1453 said:

Smile hey everybody can you translate it pls ???? :(

En son ne zaman bir kadını sevdin?
    Ama öyle öptün, sarıldın, uyudun felan değil; en son ne zamann bir kadını sevdinnn??
    Kaybetmekten korkarak, yanındayken bile özleyerek, deli gibi kıskanarak, koruyup kollayarak...Delikanlı adam korkmaz diye birşey yok...Korkacaksın! Sevdiğin kadını kaybetmekten korkacaksın, kıskanacaksında. Sokakta elini tutacaksın, tanıdığın herkesle onu tanıştıracaksın. "Işte benim hayatım" der gibi tanıştıracaksın.
    Güzel bir kadın sevmek istiyorsan onu gülümseteceksin.
    Çünkü dünyanın en güzel kadını mutlu kadındır.
    Bu yüzden kirpiklerini sev bir kadının,
    Avuç içini, makyajsız yüzünü, uyku sersemliğini.
    Saçlarını kesen bir kadının çektiği acıyı anlayabilecek kadar sev bir kadını.
    Ve asla bir kadının saçlarını kesmesine sebep olma.

Guven said:

When did you love a woman for the last time? I'm not talking about kidding hugging sleeping, when did you love a woman for the last time? Love being afraid of losing, missing even whine you're with her, being jealous like a crazy, protecting with your hands... There's no such a thing like a real man won't be afraid! You will be! You will be afraid of losing a woman you love, you will be jealous! You will hold her hand at the street, will introduce her to each person you know. Will introduce the way like you saying "this is my life". If you wanna love a beautiful woman you will make her smile. Because the most beautiful woman in the world is a happy woman. That's why you should love woman's eyelashes, palms, face without makeup, sleeping serenity. Love her so much to understand the pain of the cutting hair woman. And never be the reason for a woman to cut her hair.

I'm neither English and Turkish native speaker so if there are some mistakes corrections are welcome!

3. jackwalker said:

when did you love a woman for the last time? Love being afraid of losing, missing even whine you're with her, being jealous like a crazy.

4. Gulle said:

This is a song by seyfi yerlikaya can someone please please please translate it to english for me. Appreciated xx

Aşktan Yana Söz Duyunca

Ben Hep Seni Düşünürüm

Mutsuz Hayaller Kurunca

Ben Hep Seni Düşünürüm

Yıldızlar Kayar Geceden

Renkler Sıyrılır Yüceden

Yüreğim Sızlar inceden

Ben Hep Seni Düşünürüm

Aklının Ucu Değer Hiçe

Yol Ararım içten içe

Şahin Oturur Sessizce

Ben Hep Seni Düşünürüm