SOLVED: Can remember only the music video (2007-2010) please help!!!

Thread: SOLVED: Can remember only the music video (2007-2010) please help!!!

Tags: None
  1. Nizar said:

Default SOLVED: Can remember only the music video (2007-2010) please help!!!

Its a rock/indie song, where a group of guys(the band) jump in a red car similar to the cadilac eldorado convertible (1970 model). With the wind between its hair the singer sing (he might have sunglasses on)for 2 minutes....near the end of the video (in the last minute) they arrive to the beach where there is a party and they finish the song during the sunset. The songs was in the radios and on mtv during 2007-2010 circa. The band is american, the videos was recorded in the usa. The band has 4/5 members with medium hair reaching their necks. The song was pretty famous and it was transmitted quite often on mtv and other music channels. They are not that typical teen band that girls goes crazy about , all the member were in their late 20s

For 3 whole days i kept searching without results, i tried everything, you're my last hope!!
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Nizar; 09-04-2014 at 09:08 AM.

2. Nizar said:

Nevermind, after another day of searching in youtube and hitlists i found it !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLkw9io9C0