What is the title of this song? 1995-2005 era, sung by a female

Thread: What is the title of this song? 1995-2005 era, sung by a female

Tags: None
  1. skeepon said:

Default What is the title of this song? 1995-2005 era, sung by a female

I think this song is from the late 90's to early 2000's or possible up to mid 2000's era. It's been bugging me for quite a long time because out of all the songs that I've been looking for in my childhood, this is the one I can't really find. And it came to the point that it got frustrating. Even google didn't help me. Ok, so here it goes:

The song is sung by a female. It is kind of up-tempo. The only lyrics I could remember are: "Doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo, doo". It is in that exact same sequence. It's in the chorus of the song. I'm not even sure if it's a "Doo". It might probably be a "Tut turu" or something like that or "Doot doo doo". It is not Suzanne Vega's Tom's Diner. They kind of sound like the band Garbage. I looked up a Garbage song that has those words, they do have one but sadly it's not the one I am looking for.

Please guys help me, I am kind of losing my mind because I can't get this song and most of my childhood songs I was able to find because I could remember a part of their lyrics but this one is hard because I could only remember the "doo doo doo"

Thank you to those who will help me.

atmaestro said:

Try the following songs by The Cranberries:

"Ode to My Family"
    "I Can't Be With You"
    "When You're Gone"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Kenickie said:

Is it You Promised Me by In Grid ?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtJ1rW9hSqc