I see your alive, take it from me im not a nice guy never said i was, livin life for the Buzz addicts live life for the drugs, an i got hit like you got hit but you aint ****in walkin i'm still Breathin, waitin for my come up i know im deston back of my head i hear the drummas, pour one for the homies the brothas and the mothas i got nothin but love for ya' i aint maad at'cha, dont think we'll kill ya', wanna bet? last night can you imagine how i slept, this shts dope im always doped up on vic's No..No im never gonna touch that coke, jail's like a step away haters want my destinay in a grave, they're focused on shootin me down but i cant stop Runnin my town , Ridin fasho babygurl you know i gotta go i gotta put that work in if my gun sprayin then its workin if its workin then im murkin, bappin you through your window kickin back watchin you swervin, 1-800 Straight Killen i'm makin a Killen, you can call me a polterguised cuz im clappin you twice monday ta' sunday just to get it in your head im comming someday, so you better be straped like everyday im comming each and anyway you aint got time to pray you got Hell to pay before i die you gonna get yours either way we gonna get our chedder up today then we lay low and then we pick it back up lika murda case, bezzals on my wrist hoes be thinkin i won the olympics, call me ole toothless, this anger's eating me up inside i hope its not a PARASITE... i need a new pair of sight, tell a mutha****a i got 20/20 vision true lies, senses like a Hawk i can see your scope from several yards, i got straight bars my state goes hard and some say a little to hard.