What's the title of this song? Hello Mister boogie (?)

Thread: What's the title of this song? Hello Mister boogie (?)

Tags: None
  1. Sabine Knr said:

Default What's the title of this song? Hello Mister boogie (?)

Really guys, I need your help.. I've been searching for a certain song, but can't find it. It was back in the 1990s when it was playing on the German radio. It kinda goes like this: "Hello Mister boogie (or something that rhymes), welcome to my house.." the words house (or home) boogie (or whatever) stretch longer than the other words and hold the highest notes in the melody. It is sung by a girl or woman with a soft voice. The song sounds happy and is not too fast or too slow. The rhythm is somehow perfectly right for a quick walk. Can anyone help me with this? Been trying to forget about the song, but simply can't 😊 thanks 😉

Tahira said:

I only know a Seventies song, that would fit, and they still Play it on the german Radio

Yes Sir I can boogie, by "Baccara"

3. Sabine Knr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    I only know a Seventies song, that would fit, and they still Play it on the german Radio

Yes Sir I can boogie, by "Baccara"
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, this is not the song I am looking for. It doesn't have to be "boogie" , could be something that sounds alike. And it was not from the seventies. In the chorus, she definitely sings "Hello Mister..." and not "yes, Sir..." and definitely "welcome to my house ". I can't remember more of this song, just hoping someone of you knows the lines.

4. wurzlsepp said:

How about a certain Mr. Boody ?

Elektrostar - Mr. Boody

5. Sabine Knr said:

Quote Originally Posted by wurzlsepp View Post
    How about a certain Mr. Boody ?

Elektrostar - Mr. Boody
    Yessss that's exactly what I was looking for! Must have searched for the wrong words. Thanks!!! 😊 now I can sleep well again ☺

6. wurzlsepp said:

You're welcome, Sabine
    Though you had good memories. All the words you remembered were right except this one word. Not that few to go on with