Please help me to know the title of this song

Thread: Please help me to know the title of this song

Tags: None
  1. ravegrooveadventure said:

Default Please help me to know the title of this song

Whats the title of this song with lyrics "Well i can see real love is crawling down a splinter hole,our love was compelled by two distant spells who would argue for stealing what they own...You clear the airwaves,the world is your stage,i'll be here when the curtains fall,Can we try this,may we try this,can we try this again,i know we can make it....Relieving our first kiss,the fight to attain this,it was all for you,for you,for you... Fear was the ghost for you are the prize,the famous roundabout,your name need to tell,ill be here when the flame goes out,the famous roundabout,ill be here,ill be here,Can we try this,may we try this,can we try this again... I find direction in your lack of certainty,I find elation,in my utmost certainty... "Please i need the title of this song if anyone knows. This is the link to the video of the recorded song http://youtu.be/KXkSbQuYXyw
    Last edited by ravegrooveadventure; 09-30-2014 at 09:42 AM.

atmaestro said:

Try "Can We Try This Again" by Friday Never Counts
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. ravegrooveadventure said:

I checked that song but it's not the same,thanks for trying to help,i hope someone else could find the title for me

4. triadriangle said:

Default discovered the indie song already?

I’m having the same problem like you. I have listened to this song on the radio sometime last year and instantly fell in love with it. However, I cannot find anything on the web about it. I tried transcribing the lyrics and looking it up on the web, but it was futile. The only thing I know about that song is that it is certainly by an independent local (Filipino) artist because it was played in the Republic airing schedule in Jam 88.3, which plays Filipino songs. I was wondering if you have already found out anything about the song? Thanks.