Mohsen Chavoshi - Hasrate Khis

Thread: Mohsen Chavoshi - Hasrate Khis

Tags: None
  1. Hama Kurdi HD said:

Thumbs up Mohsen Chavoshi - Hasrate Khis

hi all i need someone translate mohsen chavoshi (hasrate khis) to english for me please i need it thanks for answers

afsaneh said:

Default Mohsen Chavoshi - Hasrate Khis

دوباره خزون اومد نم نم بارون میزنه تو صورتم -------------- Autumn came again the rain is dampening my face
    بوی خاکو نم کوچه میگه هنوز دیوونتم ----------------------- the smell of the soil and the dampness of the alley says I’m still crazy for you
    رعدو برق فهمیده انگار زندگیم شده غم انگیز ----------------- the thunder probably knows my life’s turned miserable
    دستای کی رو گرفتی زیر بارونای پاییز ---------------------- whose hands are you holding under the autumnal rain
    میخوام اینجا با تو باشم زیر بارونا دوباره --------------------- I want to be with you under the rain again
    ولی افسوس نه تو هستی نه دیگه بارون میباره ---------------- but pity neither you are here nor it’s raining again

خزونم داره میره نموند برگی رو درختا ----------------------- the autumn is leaving too no leaf remained on the trees
    من هنوز منتظرم توی جاده تک و تنها ------------------------ I still am waiting on the road lonely
    دیگه بارون نمیباره توی جاده پر برفه ------------------------ it’s not raining anymore the roads are covered with snow
    به خدای آسمونا عشقت از یادم نرفته -------------------------- I swear to the god I haven’t forgot your love
    میخوام اینجا با تو باشم زیر برف وبادو بارون ---------------- I want to be here with you under the snow and wind and rain
    نیایی با خاطراتت سر میزارم به بیابون ------------------------ if you don’t come I’d go to the wilderness carrying you memories

میخوام اینجا با تو باشم زیر بارونا دوباره --------------------- I want to be with you under the rain again
    ولی افسوس نه تو هستی نه دیگه بارون میباره ---------------- but pity neither you are here nor it’s raining again
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare