i heard this song in Turkey and just fell in love with it! :)

Thread: i heard this song in Turkey and just fell in love with it! :)

Tags: None
  1. Robin said:

Question i heard this song in Turkey and just fell in love with it! :)

hello! i was in turkey not so long ago and this song was playing in our hotel. i tried to find out it's name and how's singing, but they didn't know or were too lazy to find or something like that. so it's ... a woman is singing in english.it's very calm and beautiful.one turkish guy said that the melody is turkish, but the words are in english. i remember the chorus. it says: oh no it's too late... i'm afraid my ex...i start to hate (or fade?). girl's voice sounds like Emilia, but i didn't find these lyrics among her songs. would anyone please help?? thanks in advance! best regards!

2. judge of nights said:

Cool Your song is here now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin
    hello! i was in turkey not so long ago and this song was playing in our hotel. i tried to find out it's name and how's singing, but they didn't know or were too lazy to find or something like that. so it's ... a woman is singing in english.it's very calm and beautiful.one turkish guy said that the melody is turkish, but the words are in english. i remember the chorus. it says: oh no it's too late... i'm afraid my ex...i start to hate (or fade?). girl's voice sounds like Emilia, but i didn't find these lyrics among her songs. would anyone please help?? thanks in advance! best regards!
    Title : Ex Love
    Artist : Esra Kahraman
    you can download from www.garfi.gen.tr - but this site is turkish and need membership

You left me alone in dark
    And made a pain just like a shark
    There's no need for talking
    Don't get tired for explading

Nothing will be the same again
    And our love never will begin
    Stop telling me about your regrets

Oooo it's too late
    I'm afraid ex love I started to hate

I deeply felt as I die
    understood lately everything was lie
    Fought with my soul and heart
    Tried to push you away so hard

Nothing will be the same again
    And our love never will begin
    Stop telling me about your regrets

You'd never touch my soul again
    And never search my heart again
    'Cause I don't wanna hear your usual lies

Oooo it's too late
    I'm afraid ex love I started to hate

3. ffff said:

Wink Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Robin
    Hi, name of the singer is Esra Kahraman, song is Ex love
    You can find its MP3 from this site: http://www.indirdinle.com/

bye

4. semender81 said:

http://rapidshare.com/files/38769733...Z-TEAM-MP3.rar

melody is Turkish. Haluk Levent - Anlasana. words written again and performed by Esra Kahraman in English.