2014 Music Video, Nostalgia for Growing Up in the 90's

Thread: 2014 Music Video, Nostalgia for Growing Up in the 90's

Tags: None
  1. RandomFaye said:

Default 2014 Music Video, Nostalgia for Growing Up in the 90's

I have absolutely terrible memory, and this whole thing is just so frustrating... Any help would be appreciated...

The song I'm looking for had to have been released either very late last year, or more likely, sometime earlier this year.

It's simply a pop song with rap flavor, and it features four band members, one female and three male.

I very vaguely remember the video, but basically they're building a time machine out of 90s stuff. You see them with NES cartridges and 90s action figures of TMNT and such. At some point, you see them breaking into somewhere like a building to get access to some of this stuff.

That's about as descriptive as I can get.

2. Chobot said:

Just a guess - could it be Five Stars - System Addict?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsA7rdZelLc

3. RandomFaye said:

No, definitely not. Thanks for trying, though.

The song itself isn't from the 80s or 90s. It's actually very recent--I'd say from either 2013 or 2014.

I can't remember much in the way of lyrics--so little I'm doubting any of it is even accurate. All I remember is I really liked the song.

The music video had loads of 90s stuff in it, though. Action figures, cartoons from the 90s, toys from the 90s...

I know that's not much to go on, but I'm hoping someone will know what I'm talking about. I only heard the song earlier this year but haven't since then.

Edit: You know, this whole thing would be so much easier if lyric searching websites let me sort by year. Anyone know of something like this?
    Last edited by RandomFaye; 11-06-2014 at 03:55 PM.