Hip hop song early 2000's help!

Thread: Hip hop song early 2000's help!

Tags: 2000's hip hop rap, jean-luc, sunny day
  1. Dirkmax said:

Default Hip hop song early 2000's help!

Hello,

Been looking for a song for years, only lyrics i remember, male singer, reggae hip hop style. "When the sun goes down on a sunny day(might be cloudy day) and i look in the sky and the sky is grey, when i feel like the rain's gonna ruin my day i just call you on the telephone..." I believe it was jean-luc, but not sure how you spell that. Played here in canada 2003/2004, real popular in the winter! Any help would be great!

2. MusicManiac2 said:

Default I know this song!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkmax View Post
    Hello,

Been looking for a song for years, only lyrics i remember, male singer, reggae hip hop style. "When the sun goes down on a sunny day(might be cloudy day) and i look in the sky and the sky is grey, when i feel like the rain's gonna ruin my day i just call you on the telephone..." I believe it was jean-luc, but not sure how you spell that. Played here in canada 2003/2004, real popular in the winter! Any help would be great!
    I'm from New York and i catch the radio waves from Canada every now and again. But first, right to business. The name of the song you speak of is Brighter Day ft. Thrust. Artist name is Jean Lucc. Also known for the song "Holiday" or "Holiday lets get away". This underground artist has a similar sound as Sean Paul, so don't be surprised if people don't know who you're talking about. ive only heard 2 tracks on the radio and those were the only known to me. Second, I have this track on mp3 downloaded from frostwire from wayyyy back. Though i've lost many songs over the last 12yrs , i still have this particular track. "Thrust" rapper, also featured in the song "Faded" with artist group Soul Decision from many yrs ago, has left the rap game as of 2009 and its very difficult to locate these tracks seeing as how they no longer play them on the radio. Anywho, hope this helps hit me back if you want the track!!!!
    Last edited by MusicManiac2; 12-18-2017 at 05:47 PM.

3. MusicManiac2 said:

maybe also you can help me out with a song i haven't heard during that same time 2003-2006?