American Eagle Outfitters Store Song

Thread: American Eagle Outfitters Store Song

Tags: None
  1. sumonostp said:

Default American Eagle Outfitters Store Song

Hi, all..

I'm just wondering if you guys know anything about the song that is often being played on American Eagle Store. It's a short clip of the Video Clip of the American Eagle Advertisement on TV. It sounds: "I'm so in love... You're my dream come true...." somekind like that.

Please let me know what song it is cropped from, if you know about it.

Thank you,
    sumonostp
  2. thisHUNNY said:

Oh, that's not a song.. it's a MTV commerical that they just put up =)
  3. kaitlyn said:

Smile live your life song

CAn anybody help me? I heard a song on an american eagle, live your life commercial, the one with a guy and a girl on a roadtrp. Its on the women's section of their website if you want to check it out. I haven't seen it played in a store yet, and it tells you who performs the main song at the end of the ad online, but the writing is soo small!!!!
    the words go,
    "patience,,,took you for everything,,, looked like a diamond ring... you wanted so much more than made sense..."
    no other website has been able to help me.
    HELP!!!!!
  4. Angelofmort said:

Wink found it!

hope this helps - Someone for you performed by onerepublic, not sure if there is a space in between the one and the republic or not...
  5. kaitlyn said:

Smile me again

thanx sooo much for helping me, that song has been bugging me nite and day... thank you again...!
  6. laurroon said:

Wink this is driving me crazy!

i need this song i heard in AE today, it went something like: "your backs against the wall your forgetting who you are you cant stop crying standing in the way of control" any help would be great, thanks!
  7. Kia'sstepfordlife said:

It could be this song that's called Morningwood , and yes i know it sounds funny but just look it up it could be right
  8. rachiebaby801 said:

Arrow new song in ae

i just heard this song the other day and i dont remember any of the words..but the music video was super weird..it was these guys singing but their bodies were like 2-D sort of and it only showed their faces being kind of real..he rides a jet ski in one part..and then once they are walking down the road he turns into a horse or something!? its so strange but i just remember loving the song and tried to remember some of the lyrics but i forgot them..could anyone help me out!? thank you so much!
  9. aebabe6 said:

hey hun i dont know if you still care but that song is by The Gossip and its called Standing in the Way of Control
  10. cheergirl said:

Default reply to message

the song is called"im sick" but idk who the artist is sry

~cheergirl~

Quote Originally Posted by sumonostp View Post
    Hi, all..

I'm just wondering if you guys know anything about the song that is often being played on American Eagle Store. It's a short clip of the Video Clip of the American Eagle Advertisement on TV. It sounds: "I'm so in love... You're my dream come true...." somekind like that.

Please let me know what song it is cropped from, if you know about it.

Thank you,
    sumonostp
  11. milf1020 said:

Default what is this song?

Does anyone know the band and name of the song that I heard playing a couple of days ago in the store? I can't remember the name of the song or the group, but I do remember that it was after my chemical romance and the video that came on right after it was no doubt. The name of the band was like two or three words but all together, there was no space in between the words, it was all one. I wanna say the real or something like that was the title of the song but I honestly can't remember. Does anyone know? Please.
  12. kayyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by milf1020 View Post
    Does anyone know the band and name of the song that I heard playing a couple of days ago in the store? I can't remember the name of the song or the group, but I do remember that it was after my chemical romance and the video that came on right after it was no doubt. The name of the band was like two or three words but all together, there was no space in between the words, it was all one. I wanna say the real or something like that was the title of the song but I honestly can't remember. Does anyone know? Please.
    i work at american eagle, im pretty sure the song your thinking of is called "the real" by nevertheless. you were right about the title though
  13. Corkey said:

Red face

Can some one help me? There was a song for the fall cd, it was the cd before the one they have now for Christmas. There was a song with a girl singing and some of the lyrics was like: " I know where I want it to go, I know where I want it to be, (here she said something I can't remember), I will not hold my horses". She had a voice kinda like that girl that sings "It's a Nice DAy" but it's not the same band. Help me if you know it!!!!!
  14. mountainsailor said:

Default Hip Hop song

what is the song playing right now In AE stores that's a hip hop song that speeds up and slows down? It played right before the Black Eyed Peas song.
  15. katkat315 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mountainsailor View Post
    what is the song playing right now In AE stores that's a hip hop song that speeds up and slows down? It played right before the Black Eyed Peas song.
    Aliens by Dr. Octagon
  16. mountainsailor said:

Thanks Katkat! You're awesome! And thanks for putting up the whole playlist on the other forum. I found the radio on the AE website but it doesn't play all the songs that are currently in the stores. Keep up the good work!

jetstew said:

closing thread due to repeated spam. Please feel free to start another.

Thanks,
    Jetstew
    Oh Stewardess..........I speak jive.