Mahasti - Jodayi

Thread: Mahasti - Jodayi

Tags: None
  1. JustMeHere said:

Default Mahasti - Jodayi

Could some transliterate and translate the song Jodayi from Mahasti for me please.
    Thx in advance.

http://www.iransong.com/song/7006.htm

کاش ا ین عشق ویرون هنوز میون ما بود
    واسه من توی قلبت هنوز یه ذره جا بود
    میخوای تنهام بذاری با ا ین دل دیوونه
    تو دیگه سیری از من به صد هزار بهونه
    من دوست دارم عاشقتم ا ینجوری آزارم نده
    جواب رد به ا ین قلب گرفتارم نده

نگو تمومه عمره آشنا ئی
    نگو رسیده لحظه جدا ئی
    قسم به اون خدا ئی که میپرستی
    دارو ندار ا ین زن فقط تو هستی
    کاشکی از اول من میدونستم
    معنی حرفها ئی که میگی نمیدونی
    برای قلب ساده خوش باور من
    مثل هوسهای جوونی نمیمونی

نگو تمومه عمره آشنا ئی
    نگو رسیده لحظه جدا ئی
    قسم به اون خدا ئی که میپرستی
    دارو ندار ا ین زن فقط تو هستی
    کاشکی از اول من میدونستم
    معنی حرفها ئی که میگی نمیدونی
    برای قلب ساده خوش باور من
    مثل هوسهای جوونی نمیمونی

فرستنده متن : مسعود

afsaneh said:

Default Mahasti - Jodayi

Kash een eshghe virun hanooz miyune ma bood ---------------- I wish this ruined love was still between us
    Vase man tue ghalbet hanooz ye zarre ja bood ------------------- (I wish) still there was a little space for me in our heart
    Mikhay tanham bezari ba een dele divooneh -------------------- you want to leave me alone with this craz heart
    To dige siri az man be sad hezar bahooneh --------------------- you’re tired of me now with a hundred thousand excuses

Man dooset daram asheghetam ---------------------------------- I love you, I’m in love with you
    een joori azaram nade -------------------------------------------- don’t hurt me like this
    javabe rad be een ghalbe gereftaram nade --------------------- don’t refuse my captive heart

nagoo tamume omre ashenayi ----------------------------------- don’t say that our relationship is finished
    nagoo reside lahzeye jodayi -------------------------------------- don’t say we’ve reached the time of separation
    ghasam be oon khodayi ke miparasti ---------------------------- I swear to the God you worship
    dar o nadare een zan faghat to hasti ---------------------------- you’re everything of this woman
    kashki az avval man midunestam -------------------------------- I wish from the beginning I knew
    ma’nie harfayi ke migi nemiduni --------------------------------- you don’t know the meaning of the words you say
    baraye ghalbe sadeye khosh bavare man ------------------------ for my simple and credulous heart
    mesle havshaye javuni namimuni ---------------------------------- you won’t stay just like desires of the youth

Man dooset daram asheghetam ---------------------------------- I love you, I’m in love with you
    een joori azaram nade -------------------------------------------- don’t hurt me like this
    javabe rad be een ghalbe gereftaram nade --------------------- don’t refuse my captive heart

nagoo tamume omre ashenayi ----------------------------------- don’t say that our relationship is finished
    nagoo reside lahzeye jodayi -------------------------------------- don’t say we’ve reached the time of separation
    ghasam be oon khodayi ke miparasti ---------------------------- I swear to the God you worship
    dar o nadare een zan faghat to hasti ---------------------------- you’re everything of this woman
    kashki az avval man midunestam -------------------------------- I wish from the beginning I knew
    ma’nie harfayi ke migi nemiduni --------------------------------- you don’t know the meaning of the words you say
    baraye ghalbe sadeye khosh bavare man ------------------------ for my simple and credulous heart
    mesle havshaye javuni namimuni ---------------------------------- you won’t stay just like desires of the youth
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare