Hi everyone

I have found a club song from the mid to late 90s and have a few questions about it. The song is called "Get on Up" by a group called Nylon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NQFAWe4Hs

However, I have another version of this song that has slightly different lyrics and was wondering if there actually is another version of this song, what the exact lyrics are and if its the same name and artist as the version in the youtube clip. I also noticex that the other version uses the original sample of boogie oogie oogie by a taste of honey, whereas this one sounds like a rehashed version.

From what I remember, the lyrics at the end of the alternate version was "rock the disco, rock the disco, rock the discotech, (instead of jam the disco jam the disco jam the discotech as heard in the youtube version) and the beginning rap sample sort of went like "What the hell lets go I just can't hold control and flex so what the heck" and "back and forth cos I'm a fool with soul", or simething similar, whereas these lyrics in the youtube clip shown are way different, yet the song and backing is more or less identical.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jamie