Annie B showcase in Nashville

Thread: Annie B showcase in Nashville

Tags: None

Jim Colyer said:

Default Annie B showcase in Nashville

Last edited by Jim Colyer; 01-23-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums

Jim Colyer said:

The Internet is fun, but we have to get out and meet people.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums

Jim Colyer said:

The showcase will be @ 12th & Porter, not the Wildhorse.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums

Jim Colyer said:

12th & Porter is closing, so we are still looking for a venue. Meanwhile, here are some words from Annie.

Annie B Bio (In her own words)

Raised in Quincy, Illinois, I come from a strong Catholic farming family. I am very close to my mother, father and brother. They have supported my singing career since I was very young. I also share the same dream with my significant other/best friend. He traveled in a Christian band for many years and I in the Country business. We are both working hard to be a positive influence to our fans.

After college, I moved to Nashville, TN. I didn't know a single person and didn't know where to begin. I had been to Nashville in high school for a show choir competition and knew from that moment on, I wanted to start my career there. It has been nothing short of a long journey; filled with many trials and tribulations. When they say you have to pay your dues in Nashville, they are beyond right! It was all worth it though, because I am following my heart and sharing the gift God gave me.

This year alone has been huge for me as an artist. I met a songwriter named Jim Colyer who has so graciously written for me, funded a project and took interest in my talents. I am also working with John Thompson, an amazing arranger and background vocalist, along with Kenny Royster, a fantastic producer and engineer. All of us together have been Blessed with the tools to make an amazing record. I'm so excited to share the end result!

My mission is to bring my life experiences to the table and hope that the songs will help many others get through their own obstacles. I am so grateful to start this journey with family, friends and all of my fans! God Bless!
    XOXO Annie B
    Jim Colyer Girl albums