Upbeat Pop Style Song

Thread: Upbeat Pop Style Song

Tags: catchy, female singer, pop, vocalizing
  1. CordeliaAnne said:

Default Upbeat Pop Style Song

Hi,
    I heard a song at a restaurant (in the U.S., and it may have been pretty recent, but am not certain) and I've been looking for it on the net, but can't find it. I couldn't hear it too well, but strained my ears and this is what I heard: It was by a female singer whose voice reminded me of Meaghan Smith. In the chorus there were two words that sounded somewhat like (and this may be totally wrong) "love bug". There were some lyrics that went something like : I don't want to fall in love again/with you - I don't want to get hurt again. There was also vocalizing in it ooh ooh ooh....or something like that. At one point, she may have said I'm a girl who....or I'm just a girl who.....Sorry if this is a bit vague, but its all I can remember. Thanks!

atmaestro said:

Try No Doubt's, "I'm Just a Girl" or "Don't Wanna Fall In Love" by Jane Child
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. CordeliaAnne said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    Try No Doubt's, "I'm Just a Girl" or "Don't Wanna Fall In Love" by Jane Child
    Thanks, atmaster, but it wasn't either of those.

atmaestro said:

Next guesses are:

"Don't Wanna Fall In Love" by The *****cat Dolls

"I Don't Wanna Fall In Love" by Tonya Mitchell

"No No No No (I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You Baby)" by Aurea

5. bugmenot1 said:

"Love bug" = "Love song"?

"Love Song" by Sara Bareilles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Yh16dA0w

6. CordeliaAnne said:

It wasn't any of those either. Thanks for trying though. The song is a light pop style song...with vocalizing in the chorus, and the two words may not be love bug, but they're two short words and they're sung kind of forcefully, for lack of a better description. Not like shouting, though.

atmaestro said:

Still blindly guessing, try "Together" by DEMI LOVATO

8. CordeliaAnne said:

Not that one either. I'm beginning to think it may be a while til I find it, if I do, because I have so little to go on. Thanks, everybody, for helping.

9. AnnieSings76 said:

Default I think i found it!

Quote Originally Posted by CordeliaAnne View Post
    Hi,
    I heard a song at a restaurant (in the U.S., and it may have been pretty recent, but am not certain) and I've been looking for it on the net, but can't find it. I couldn't hear it too well, but strained my ears and this is what I heard: It was by a female singer whose voice reminded me of Meaghan Smith. In the chorus there were two words that sounded somewhat like (and this may be totally wrong) "love bug". There were some lyrics that went something like : I don't want to fall in love again/with you - I don't want to get hurt again. There was also vocalizing in it ooh ooh ooh....or something like that. At one point, she may have said I'm a girl who....or I'm just a girl who.....Sorry if this is a bit vague, but its all I can remember. Thanks!
    Is it Serena Ryder - Fall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUPFN0ZGmI

I hope this is it! I heard it on the radio yesterday in my car & had a hell of a time finding it.