Please help me find the name of an Arabic (Egyptian) song and its singer

Thread: Please help me find the name of an Arabic (Egyptian) song and its singer

Tags: egyptian song 80s 90s
  1. Arianna said:

Question Please help me find the name of an Arabic (Egyptian) song and its singer

Hi,

The song I'm looking for was used for an old Egyptian TV series (most probably in the late 90s). The name of the series is دوائر الوهم والحب /Dawaer el Walhm wal Hob that is Circles of Illusion and Love.Some say the singer must be Rana,but not sure.Here are some words and phrases from the song:

بین الحقیقه والخیال
    هناک الف سوال

حب حقیقی و لا خیال

Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Arianna; 10-05-2016 at 03:20 AM.

2. Arianna said:

I guess it wold help a lot if someone can tell me how I can get information about 80ths or 90ths Egyptian TV series....

3. Arianna said:

Question

Hi again,

I have finally found the opening and ending theme songs of this series. I'm still not sure about the name of the singer and hope that someone can help me find her name:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3...ning+Theme.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ju...ding+Theme.mp3

4. Arianna said:

No one has recognized the name of the singer or the song yet?

5. Arianna said:

Isn't there anyone who has heard this theme?

hob said:

Hi !

You need to find the episodes of the serie, there's probably in the generique the name of the singer.

Or maybe a page about this serie in wikipedia, imdb etc

7. Arianna said:

Quote Originally Posted by hob View Post
    Hi !

You need to find the episodes of the serie, there's probably in the generique the name of the singer.

Or maybe a page about this serie in wikipedia, imdb etc
    Hi

Thank you very much for the help. I did a search and unfortunately could only find information about the cast and still nothing about the theme songs and the singer. The serie was produced in 1996.

8. Arianna said:

Hi again!

Well apparently it cannot be found that easily and I guess I have to change my request a bit. I hope someone can let me know how I can get the lyric of these two theme songs. Maybe some Egyptian friend or at least someone who knows Egyptian accent well can help me.