Mahasti - Benevis

Thread: Mahasti - Benevis

Tags: None
  1. someone101 said:

Default Mahasti - Benevis

Hello All

Can someone please translate this beautiful song of Mahasti's? Khayli Mamnoon.

[OCLZ0N5nGxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCLZ0N5nGxY[/video]

گفتی میخوای بنویسی دلمو
    این دل از تو هنوز قافلمو
    بنویس . بنویس . هر چی دلت خواست بنویس
    منم یک دریا دل عاشق رو راست . بنویس
    قصه عشقه که بین من و تو
    انتظار با تو بی حوصلمو

اگه خواستی بنویسی منو یک بار دیگه
    لحظه هامو . لحظه پوچ دقایق بنویس
    زیر آوار مصیبت . تو هراس بی کسی
    تنمو با واژه سرخ شقایق بنویس

با محبتی که داری به من شوریده دل
    منو پیشمرگ چشات با دل عاشق بنویس
    در گذر از ساحل آفتابی دریای عشق
    منو یک دریا دل شکسته قایق بنویس

گفتی میخوای بنویسی دلمو
    این دل از تو هنوز قافلمو
    قصه عشقه که بین من و تو
    انتظار با تو بی حوصلمو

afsaneh said:

Default Mahasti - Benevis

gofti mikhai benevisi delamo ---------------------------- you said you wanted to write my heart down
    in dele az to hanuz ghafelamo -------------------------- this heart of mine which is forgetful of you still
    benevis o benevis har chi delet khast benevis ---------- write and write; write whatever you want
    mano yek darya dele asheghe rurast benevis ----------- write me as a truthful lover, with a big heart

gheseye eshghi ke beyne man o tost ------------------- the love story of us
    entezare ba to bi haselamo ----------------------------- this waiting for you which is in vain
    benevis o benevis har chi delet khast benevis ---------- write and write; write whatever you want
    mano yek darya dele asheghe rurast benevis ---------- write me as a truthful lover, with a big heart

age khasti benevisi mano yek bare dige ---------------- if you want to write me once again
    lahzehamo lahzeye puche daghayegh benevis ---------- write my moments as hollow moments and minutes
    zire avare mosibat tu harase bi kasi --------------------- under the debris of disaster in the horror of loneliness
    tanamo ba vazheye sorkhe shaghayesgh benevis ------- write my body with the red word of corn poppies
    mano yek darya dele asheghe rurast benevis ----------- write me as a truthful lover, with a big heart

ba mohabati ke dari be mane shuride del---------------- with your love to me and my frenzied heart
    mano pishmarge cheshat ba dele ashegh benevis ------ write me as your eyes’ devotee whose in love
    dar gozar az sahele aftabie dayaye eshgh -------------- in passing along the shining beach of love’s sea
    mano yek darya dele shekaste ghayegh benevis ------- write me as one with a heart of sea, one with a wrecked boat

"If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. someone101 said:

Many thanks for the wonderful translation, Afsaneh

afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by someone101 View Post
    Many thanks for the wonderful translation, Afsaneh
    you're welcome :-)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare