Short translation from arabic to english

Thread: Short translation from arabic to english

Tags: None
  1. Basma said:

Question Short translation from arabic to english

Hi guys,

Could someone translate this for me please (both the message and picture, just click on it for larger version)? Thanks in advance to whoever will be kind enough!
    PS: Sorry if I didn't post this at the right place bc it's all lyrics, didn't know where to start

وإن لم يجدوا فيك عيباً كسوك من عيوبهُم وعابوك.! أتمنى من كل مسلم مخلصاً لله و لرسالة نبوية أن يبتعد عن تجريح للآخرين

B99bRrSCEAEg6eB.jpg

aila said:

translation of the picture: the most beautiful heart is who love goodly on others like he/she loves him/herself.

3. Basma said:

Thank you very much aila!! What about the message though? (
    وإن لم يجدوا فيك عيباً كسوك من عيوبهُم وعابوك.! أتمنى من كل مسلم مخلصاً لله و لرسالة نبوية أن يبتعد عن تجريح للآخرين )

Ahmed said:

The translations of this sentence is:

And As they didn't find any imperfection in you, they gave (dress) you by their imperfections to reproach you! I wish from every Muslim who is sincere to Allah and to the message of his Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) not to hurt others (mention people by bad things).
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

5. Basma said:

Thank you very much Angel Hero!