Mansour - Bad Akhlagh

Thread: Mansour - Bad Akhlagh

Tags: None

NorthernLights said:

Default Mansour - Bad Akhlagh

Can someone translate this into English?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Na3tS_13I

afsaneh said:

Default Mansour - Bad Akhlagh

ما رو به رقص آوردی باز طلبکار ------------------- again you made us dance, you bad-tempered
    بد اخلاق ------------------------------------------- bad-tempered
    ای بابا دست از این اداها بردار ---------------------- oh leave this playacting
    جون ما رو به لب رسونده کارات -------------------- your actions are killing me
    کشته ما رو این ادا و اطفارات ----------------------- this playacting has killed me
    انگاری آتیش به لبات کشیدی ------------------------- it seems you’ve put fire on your lips
    تو این چشا رو از کجا خریدی؟ ---------------------- where did you buy those eyes?
    قربون اخم اون چشای برّاق -------------------------- I’d die for the scowl of those bright eyes
    تموم کن اخمات اخمِتو بداخلاق ---------------------- leave this frowning and scowling, you bad-tempered

شهر رو به هم ریختی دیگه چی میخوای؟ -------------- you’ve brought chaos to the city, what else do you want?
    یه تُکه پا هم با ما راه نمیای ---------------------------- you don’t even walk with us a bit
    قربون اخم اون چشای برّاق ---------------------------- we’d die for the scowl of those bright eyes
    تموم کن اخمات اخمِتو بداخلاق ------------------------ leave this frowning and scowling, you bad-tempered

خواستی بگیم دیوونه‏تیم که گفتیم ------------------------ you wanted us to say we’re crazy for you, we said that
    به دست و پات هم که داریم میوفتیم ---------------------- we’re even bagging you
    ما خاک پاتیم به خدا هزار جور -------------------------- we are your doormat in a hundred ways
    حیرون اون چشات یه جور ناجور ----------------------- we are curiously bewildered by those eyes of yours
    انگاری آتیش به لبات کشیدی ------------------------- it seems you’ve put fire on your lips
    تو این چشا رو از کجا خریدی؟ ---------------------- where did you buy those eyes?
    قربون اخم اون چشای برّاق -------------------------- I’d die for the scowl of those bright eyes
    تموم کن اخمات اخمِتو بداخلاق ---------------------- leave this frowning and scowling, you bad-tempered

تو گفتی بدخواه، مدخواتند این ورا ------------------- you said some people here have evil thought about you
    شاکی شدی پاشنه رو دادیم بالا ----------------------- you complained, we went to the mat for you
    اینور و تا اون سر رو بستیم واست ------------------ we closed the whole alley for you
    داد زدیم و شیشه شکستیم واست --------------------- we screamed and broke windows for you
    آخر بی معرفتایی والا ------------------------------- you’re really unfaithful
    بدجوری تا میکنه چشمات با ما ----------------------- your eyes are so wicked
    یه گوشه ء چشمی یه چیزی مردیم -------------------- with only your glance we’d die
    ما آبرومون رو واسه تو بردیم ------------------------ we lost our respect because of you
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thank you so much!

Aloo said:

Would it be possible to post the lyrics in Finglish as well please?