Saudi Arabic song--need Arabic lyrics, translation and ID please please!!!!

Thread: Saudi Arabic song--need Arabic lyrics, translation and ID please please!!!!

Tags: arabic, saudi

SongCat said:

Lightbulb Saudi Arabic song--need Arabic lyrics, translation and ID please please!!!!

I am a bit nervous about this one, because I really don't understand Saudi (I think it's Saudi, maybe other Khaliji?) dialect and hope there is nothing inappropriate or unwelcoming in the lyrics, but I do so love the song and have been searching for it with absolutely no luck for years!
    I would be so grateful for the lyrics (and translation) and if you have any idea who this singer is.
    Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/iRbiUpkOtgs

I do realize this one may be more difficult, so an extra THANK YOU...thank you....thank you.....!!!

Ahmed said:

Well, You are not the only person who doesn't understand Saudi which makes us very unique as Arab people, we speak the same language, share the same faith but we barely understand each other (Ironically!) Every body calm down, it is a song about Eid Ul Fiter (The feast after the Holy month Ramadan) so there is no "Kill them all" in this song lol

I couldn't understand a phrase in the middle of the song so if anyone who could help with that, it would be so much appreciate!

أفرحي يا ديرتي و أسعدي فاليوم عيد
    Fell the joy my city (country) and be happy as today is the Eid (Feast)

أفرحي يا ديرتي و أسعدي فاليوم عيد
    Fell the joy my city (country) and be happy as today is the Eid (Feast)

و أرفعي التبريك للعاهل و للشعب الأمين
    And raise your voice with the blessings for the King and for the honest people

و أرفعي التبريك للعاهل و للشعب الأمين
    And raise your voice with the blessings for the King and for the honest people

بعد شهر الخير جانا الفطر عيد سعيد
    After the holy month (Ramadan) Eid Ul Fitr came as a happy feast

فالتهاني للسعودي و العرب و المسلمين
    So congratulations are in due for the Saudi, Arabic and Muslims

خل و البسم كنزنا العالي الرصيد
    (I have no idea what this supposed to mean, I tried the submarine technique using ahead phone repeating it many times to try to understand but I failed)

و الفرح بالعيد بهجة و كلنا متعايدين
    And the happiness of the Eid is a pleasure and all of us greet each other

و الفرح بالعيد بهجة و كلنا متعايدين
    And the happiness of the Eid is a pleasure and all of us greet each other

فالتصافي بيننا واجباً يصبح أكيد
    So making peace between each other is a due that is confirmed

و من عوايدنا التأخي لو تباعدنا السنين
    And it is our habit to be brothers even if years separated us

فضل توفيق المؤمد ربنا الفرد الوحيد
    The grace of the reconcile of the last, Oh our God is the only one (i.e. I believe it means because of the success of the last prophet Muhammad (peace be Upon Him)we are thankful to our God the only mighty God. The word
    "المؤمد" I couldn't find any meaning to it except in Turkish "bitirilmiş" which means the last)

فضل توفيق المؤمد ربنا الفرد الوحيد
    The grace of the reconcile of the last, Oh our God is the only one

كلنا بالدين أخوة امة متكاتفين
    All of us are brothers, one nation united by our religion

كلنا بالدين أخوة امة متكاتفين
    All of us are brothers, one nation united by our religion

و نشكر الله فالنعم بالشكر لله تزيد
    And we are Thankful to Allah as with thanks the blessings are going to increase

و نطلبه يحفظ بالدانا برد كيد الطامعين
    And we are asking him to preserve our country and defend us from the covetous

I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

SongCat said:

Angel Hero, you are absolutely the best!!! Thank you so much!!!! My computer conked out Wednesday so I'm just now actually reading the translation and am totally amazed and impressed and sooooo grateful!!! How many dialects do you speak???? (There's an Iraqi song I've been looking for....hope I'm not getting too greedy!)

Thank you again (and again and again!!!!!)

SongCat

Ahmed said:

I am fain that I was able to help even a little You can post the song you like to translate here and we will do our best. There is just amazing team here who are very talented and running this forum in it is best performance
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

5. lacaravana.co said:

Smile Hi Ahmed! Do you think you could translate these lyrics for me in English? I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwaY...W1g85_&index=2

I love this song but have no idea what the lyrics are or how to find them in English.