Unknown Techno Song

Thread: Unknown Techno Song

Tags: None
  1. rxgff said:

Question Unknown Techno Song

I just heard this song in a trailer. It starts off with a man talking, something about "The new question is, where are your children at 10 oclock in the morning?" and stuff like that. Then, after the song gets going, the lyrics say things like "talk to you in monotone, on the phone, etc..."

I've searched for this song quite a bit and still can't find anything about it. It'd be great to get the song title and artist if possible.

atmaestro said:

Try Mr. Mister - "I Wear The Face"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. rxgff said:

Default Thanks but not quite...

Sorry i can't give more lyrics on this one. The suggestion was close in lyrics but the song i'm looking for is an electronica/dance ish song, i guess kind of techno. It has that weird beginning too i think i saw it in a ski movie trailer.

-thanks again for the help

4. Teensy said:

I know you're long gone by now, but the song is Hand to Phone and it's by ADULT. One of my favorites.

5. babigirl69 said:

Hi i need help with this song i think its only a recent song from Ministry Of Sound i have no idea who sing it or wat its called if sum1 could help me out with this that would be great it goes sumthing like this: Musics rocking with you baby musics rockin with you baby or sumthing like that if any1 knows wat the name of this song is and who sings it could they let me know thanks