Please help me identify the Song from Movie Conception 2011, tried everything possibl

Thread: Please help me identify the Song from Movie Conception 2011, tried everything possibl

Tags: None
  1. baba4u said:

Default Please help me identify the Song from Movie Conception 2011, tried everything possibl

Hi guys i have been searching everywhere from years but could not find this song it is a sound track from Movie conception 2011 i am also posting the youtube link of the song, i have tried searching lyrics and also tried using shazam and other software to identify but i could not. i hope someone from this forum can help. thanks

here is the link of youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia68SRQuIR0

2. lee_p03 said:

3. baba4u said:

Hi there, thanks for the help. i could found every sound track in this movie but could not find this particular song. i tried google and imdb and amazon i cant find this particular song. I have seen this list many times but failed to find the song.

the lyrics are like this on the above youtube link.

I was young i was numb, unaware.

that is all i can understand by listening to it cant find the song or singer or anymore lyrics. is it possible to find this song? thanks in advance.