Lyrics of Kyteman's City is Burning

Thread: Lyrics of Kyteman's City is Burning

Tags: kyteman, lyrics
  1. pepijngfm said:

Default Lyrics of Kyteman's City is Burning

Hey all,

I cannot find the french lyrics of kyteman's song city is burning anywhere, i was wondering of any of you knows what they are?
    Here's the link to the song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsi0v07Tso

Pepijn

2. nath.juliette said:

Hi Pepijngfm, I tried to do my best and I listened the song many times but some words are really difficult to understand.
    I write a (?) beside the words that I'm not sure. Impossible to find the lyrics on internet.. Its a very nice music.
    I hope I've helped you Have a beautiful day !

"City is burning" - Kyteman

People de partout (People from everywhere)
    Lève les mains en l'air (Lift up your hands in the air)
    Remercie ( "HipHop" ?), Dieu et ta mère (Thanks ("Hip Hop"?), God and your mother)
    Ils m'ont donné un chemin dans la vie, (They gave me a path in life,)
    Des espoirs, de la joie quand on ne pouvait pas sourire. (Hopes, joy when we could not smile.)
    Ils m'ont montré un destin pour l'avenir. (They showed me a destiny for the future.)
    Toujours les questions d'argent, (Always money matters,)
    Qu'est-ce que je fais pour l'obtenir. (What do I do to get it.)
    C'est dur des fois quand on ne sait pas pourquoi (It's hard sometimes when we do not know why)
    Les flics m'arrêtent à chaque fois. (Cops stop me every time.)
    ("Zup" ?) mes potes ("rasta" ?) me disent de rentrer chez moi (("Zup"?) my buddies ("rasta"?) Tell me to go home)
    Sans aucune raison (For no reason)
    Alors on ("bigoba" ?) ma famille musicale et livraison de bon son (Then ("bigoba"?) My musical family and good sound delivery.)
    Ce qui connait pas la honte de dire la vérité (What not know the shame to tell the truth)
    On est sûr que l'mec qu'ils sous-estiment, va bientôt assumer. (We are sure that the guy they underestimate, will soon assume.)
    L'année est 2007 (deux mille sept) et on est toujours dans le même climat ! (The year is 2007 (two thousand seven) and one is always in the same climate/tense atmosphere!)
    On fait plus confiance à cet Etat (One no longer trust in this State)
    J'en ai marre de tout ça (I'm sick of it all)
    La politique s'agite de rien et on n'a pas le vrai choix..(The policy stirs for nothing and no one has the real choice ..)
    J'crois pas ! Voilà... (I reckon not! That's it.) City's burning...♫♪♪