Mansour - Nazanin

Thread: Mansour - Nazanin

Tags: None
  1. Hama Kurdi HD said:

Thumbs up Mansour - Nazanin

hello . can someone help to translate a mansour...nazanin song to english i hope someone help me i need it . thanks . there is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQxcUdQrsg

i hope someone answer me quickly .. thanks
    Last edited by afsaneh; 04-27-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Mansour - Nazanin

Inja ghorube nazanin ----------------- -------------------------- Here is the sunset, dear
    Donya dorughe nazanin ---------------------------------------- the world is a lie, dear
    Tu shahre ghorbat zendegi------------------------------------- living in an estranged city
    Che bi forughe nazanin------------------------------------------ is lightless, dear

Rangin kamune asemun ghanarihaye bi zabun--------------- the sky’s rainbow, the tongueless canaries
    Lahzeye sakhte raftane, az asheghi del kandane------------- it’s the tough moment of departure, it’s abandoning love

Parandehaye bi vatan ------------------------------------------- the stateless birds
    hame asiran mesle man----------------------------------------- are all captives like me
    Sedaye khundan nadarn----------------------------------------- having no voice to sing
    Aaaaaaaaah------------------------------------------------------- aaaahhh

Vaghti ke tanhayi miyad ----------------------------------------- when loneliness comes
    setare’ei dar nemiyad -------------------------------------------- no star rises
    Omide mundan nadaram----------------------------------------- I’ve no hope for staying

Khaste shodam az in ruzaye bi kasi ---------------------------- I’m tired of these days of forlornness
    Ey hamseda pas kei be dadam miresi -------------------------- my friend, so when are you going to help me?
    Tu ghorbate shahre farange kaghazi----------------------------- in the loneliness of the papery peep show
    Margam resid pas kei be dadam miresi? ------------------------ my death arrived, so when are you going to help me?

Shahre man un shahre digast ---------------------------------- my city is the other city
    Setarehash range digast ---------------------------------------- its stars are of a different colour
    Khorshid o Mahesh ashenast ----------------------------------- its sun and moon are familiar
    Oonja ye donyaye digast ----------------------------------------there, it is another world
    Khesh kheshe zanjirash miyad --------------------------------- the rustle of its chains are heard
    Geryeye shabgirash miyad ------------------------------------- the sobs of its dawn are heard
    Amma sedaye asheghi ------------------------------------------ but the sound of being in love
    Az suye kuchehash miyad--------------------------------------- comes from its alleys
    Last edited by afsaneh; 04-27-2015 at 01:19 PM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Hama Kurdi HD said:

thanks so much dear afsaneh