Song From MTV Rob and Big

Thread: Song From MTV Rob and Big

Tags: None
  1. a-gent said:

hi, I'm trying to find this also, anyone know the name? Thanks

Anyone know the name of the short snippet of a song that plays in Rob & Big Episode 1 when they are about to board the plane to pick up meaty. The song had a heavy use of horns too.

2. mmalta5 said:

Default Go Skate Day song

Anybody know the name of the song in Go Skate Day episode after Rob and Big get pulled over by the cop and they show Rob skating right after that scene?

3. Eben0701 said:

Default /

Dose anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of the episode poop in the pool were rob and big are in the car wash

4. RichBo said:

whats the rock song played during the bobby light music video???

5. boodoy said:

Default Rob & Big "Hangover Remedy" Song???

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE SHOW HAS BEEN ON. BUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME OR FIND OUT WHAT THE INSRTUMENTAL IS THAT PLAYS AT THE END OF THE ROB & BIG SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 "MOVING IN" EPISODE. SHOW AFTER THEIR HOUSE WARMING PARTY AND BIG IS MAKING THAT "HANGOVER REMEDY" DRINK. IT HAS A REAL SMOOTH GUITAR RIFF AND LIKE A TWIKLE SOUNDING MELODY. I MUST FIND OUT WHAT THAT SONG IS OR WHERE THAT INSTRUMENTAL COMES FROM. PLEASE HELP!

YOU CAN WATCH THE EPISODE HERE AND ITS AT THE VERY END WHEN BLACK IS MAKING THE DRINK AND INTO THE CREDITS.

Watch Rob And Big #101: Rob & Big Full Length Episodes Online | Free on Fancast

6. StevieX said:

Quote Originally Posted by boodoy View Post
    I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE SHOW HAS BEEN ON. BUT, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME OR FIND OUT WHAT THE INSRTUMENTAL IS THAT PLAYS AT THE END OF THE ROB & BIG SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 "MOVING IN" EPISODE. SHOW AFTER THEIR HOUSE WARMING PARTY AND BIG IS MAKING THAT "HANGOVER REMEDY" DRINK. IT HAS A REAL SMOOTH GUITAR RIFF AND LIKE A TWIKLE SOUNDING MELODY. I MUST FIND OUT WHAT THAT SONG IS OR WHERE THAT INSTRUMENTAL COMES FROM. PLEASE HELP!

YOU CAN WATCH THE EPISODE HERE AND ITS AT THE VERY END WHEN BLACK IS MAKING THE DRINK AND INTO THE CREDITS.

Watch Rob And Big #101: Rob & Big Full Length Episodes Online | Free on Fancast
    Hey man, i'm looking for this beat also. Its soo relaxing lol. If you or anybody else finds it, email me at 305stevie@gmail.com. Please... I looked everywhere, couldn't find a thing. Thanks

7. itsatravis said:

the song when they are getting ready for the party is We Ballin - White Men Cant Crunk