Benyamin Bahadori- Chand metr mokaab eshgh

Thread: Benyamin Bahadori- Chand metr mokaab eshgh

Tags: None
  1. Zunera said:

Default Benyamin Bahadori- Chand metr mokaab eshgh

hello
    I need translation for this one. n also if anyone can kindly tell me whats happening in the video of this song? I mean why can't the boy n the girl be together? I don't get it, whats the problem?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkU1meb8Q2U

ما به هم محکومیم مثه
    مثه ما دوتا به هم مثه
    مثه دوتا بی گناه مثه
    مثه دوتا متهم

ما به هم محکومیم مثه
    مثه آه بعد گناه
    مثه این جرم عزیز مثه
    مثه عشق تو یه نگاه

حال ِ من ویران حال تو ویران
    روی موجا رفت گُله عشقمان
    کی هست که از ما خبر داره
    از دلِ دریا گُله برداره

مثه خطای ریل راه آهن
    مثه اجبار تن به پیراهن
    مثه حس تنهایی آهنگایی که با ما همراهن گاها"
    متولد یه روز و یک ماهن
    مثه یه لحظه خیلی کوتاهن
    مثه احساس حس ِ لمس ِ دست گلی که بهم دادی اشتباها"

حال ِ من ویران حال تو ویران
    روی موجا رفت گُله عشقمان
    کی هست که از ما خبر داره
    از دلِ دریا گُله برداره

afsaneh said:

Default Benyamin Bahadori- Chand metr mokaab eshgh

ما به هم محکومیم مثه ----------------------------------- we are doomed to each other like
    مثه ما دوتا به هم مثه ------------------------------------ like we two together, like
    مثه دوتا بی گناه مثه ------------------------------------- like two innocent people, like
    مثه دوتا متهم ------------------------------------------ like two convicts

ما به هم محکومیم مثه ----------------------------------- we are doomed to each other like
    مثه آه بعد گناه ----------------------------------------- like the sigh after the sin
    مثه این جرم عزیز مثه ----------------------------------- like this dear guilt
    مثه عشق تو یه نگاه ------------------------------------- like love at the first sight

حال ِ من ویران حال تو ویران ------------------------------ I’m devastated, you’re devastated
    روی موجا رفت گُله عشقمان ------------------------------- on the waves of the sea went by, the flower of our love
    کی هست که از ما خبر داره -------------------------------- who is aware of us?
    از دلِ دریا گُله برداره ------------------------------------ to take the flower from the sea?

مثه خطای ریل راه آهن ----------------------------------- like the lines of the railway
    مثه اجبار تن به پیراهن ------------------------------------like compulsion of body to dress
    مثه حس تنهایی آهنگایی که با ما همراهن گاها ------------------- like the lonely feeling of the tunes that sometimes accompany us
    متولد یه روز و یک ماهن ---------------------------------- are born in a day and a month
    مثه یه لحظه خیلی کوتاهن ----------------------------------- are short like a moment
    مثه احساس حس ِ لمس ِ دست گلی که بهم دادی اشتباها -------------- like the feeling of touching a bouquet of flower that you gave me by mistake

apparently it’s the music for the film, “a few cubic meters of love”, which, I assume, covers the love-story of an iranian boy and an immigrant afghan girl, link is here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Few_Cubic_Meters_of_Love
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Zunera said:

Thank you so much Afsaneh
    At the end of the video the boy is old n alone, so they don't meet? that is so sad. I must watch that film.