few arabic songs arabic english lyrics

Thread: few arabic songs arabic english lyrics

Tags: None
  1. ilovemusic said:

Default few arabic songs arabic english lyrics

i need few tanslations of arabic songs onto english with both lyrics with latin script for arabic bc i dont know how to read on arabic.fares karam raf al hamam,darak wayn nakhela,allah mak,heni heni.hasna shufu shufu and bamba and all other songs by her.jadwane khalani whid hbibi,chkoune kane sbabe,lalla laroussa and any other song by this singer.youssef arafat wala leila.najwa karam takki takki,ma aash men zaallak,kelmit 7a22.hisham el hajj shift el ward and teamor habibi.balqes zai ma ana.sandy mohbata,arosa leaba.gadi levi alamtni and any other song by this singer.musique judeo arabe lellah yal ghadi lessahra as well as all song by daoud and saleh al kuwaity.and songs by algerian jewish singer rene perez.

Ahmed said:

Well, if you would separate the songs that you want to be translated and provide youtube links at least. It will be more easier to try and translate it!
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

3. ilovemusic said:

ok.i dint know that forum members would ask me for links since they can all be easily found on youtube but ok.concerning my bad typing i mean typing all songs in one post i do aplogize i didnt see the forum rules.its hard to find anything out here i mean its not a "tidy" forum.thx on replying though.nobody replied to any of my post despite that i wrote everything like on youtube without mistakes.

4. ilovemusic said:

Last edited by ilovemusic; 06-07-2015 at 03:08 PM.

5. ilovemusic said:

6. ilovemusic said:

7. ilovemusic said:

8. ilovemusic said:

9. ilovemusic said:

10. ilovemusic said:

11. ilovemusic said:

12. ilovemusic said:

13. ilovemusic said:

14. ilovemusic said:

15. ilovemusic said:

16. ilovemusic said: