Bneyamin Bahadori- Hafte Eshgh

Thread: Bneyamin Bahadori- Hafte Eshgh

Tags: None
  1. Zunera said:

Default Bneyamin Bahadori- Hafte Eshgh

O Nice people of this forum please translate this for me (mostly talking to Afsaneh but whoever will help, shall have me in her/his debt)

کاشکی* می*رفتیم عزیزم من و تو یه گوشه با هم
    تو یه کیف به روی دوشت من یه کوله روی پشتم
    برای یه هفته یه کم با تو زندگی* می*کردم
    با تو یه زندگی*....

عزیزم بریزم همه زندگیم و توی کوله عشقم و با تو توی این هوا
    که هوای تو کرده دلم بی* تو تنگه قشنگه برام که نگام
    که نگام با نگاه تو باشه و دست تو باشه کنارم و بردارم و
    همه دار و ندار دوست دارم و که میدونی اینو آره خوب بلدم
    آره خوب بلدم که قدم بزنم
    بزنم با تو اون همه حرفایی که ببرم تورو تا نو*ک دریایی که
    جایی* که واسه رفتن تن* به تنه
    واسه رفتن تن* به تنت با منه
    حالا ساعت عشق عاشق شدنت

afsaneh said:

Default Bneyamin Bahadori - Hafte Eshgh

کاشکی* می*رفتیم عزیزم من و تو یه گوشه با هم ------------------ I wish you and me could go somewhere my love
    تو یه کیف به روی دوشت من یه کوله روی پشتم ------------------- you with a bag on your shoulder and I with my backpack
    برای یه هفته یه کم با تو زندگی* می*کردم ----------------------- I could live for a week with you
    با تو یه زندگی*.... -------------------------------------- a life with you…

عزیزم بریزم همه زندگیم و توی کوله عشقم و با تو توی این هوا -------- my love I will pour my life in my love-backpack and with you in this weather
    که هوای تو کرده دلم بی* تو تنگه قشنگه برام که نگام ---------------- cause my heart is missing you, my heart is so sad without you, if my eyes
    که نگام با نگاه تو باشه و دست تو باشه کنارم و بردارم و ------------- if my eyes are locked with your eyes, and your hands near me, this beautiful to me
    همه دار و ندار دوست دارم و که میدونی اینو آره خوب بلدم ------------ to take my everything, I love you and you know it, yeah I know how to do it
    آره خوب بلدم که قدم بزنم ------------------------------------- yeah I know how to walk
    بزنم با تو اون همه حرفایی که ببرم تورو تا نو*ک دریایی که ------------ to talk to you, to take you to the sea that
    جایی* که واسه رفتن تن* به تنه --------------------------------- is a place for the body to go
    واسه رفتن تن* به تنت با منه ------------------------------------ for our bodies to go
    حالا ساعت عشق عاشق شدن ------------------------------------ now the time, is the time of falling in love

This song didn’t make sense to me, I couldn’t translate some parts since I couldn’t get them!
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Zunera said:

Yeah I think its crazy but has a nice tune to it so I love it . Also I missed a line in the end.
    Thank you ever so much Afsaneh n like I said I am forever in your debt

afsaneh said:

You're welcome Zunera,
    what was the last line that you missed?
    Shakespeare

5. Zunera said:

Quote Originally Posted by afsaneh View Post
    You're welcome Zunera,
    what was the last line that you missed?
    This one, I missed it somehow.
    با منه که داره دل من با دلت می*زنه به سرم که تو رو ببرم

One more thing, can برای یه هفته یه کم با تو زندگی* می*کردم be translated as "for you one week is not enough, I want to be with you my whole life"?
    thats my favorite line in the song n I really want it to mean something as beautiful as it sounds in Farsi.

afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zunera View Post
    This one, I missed it somehow.
    با منه که داره دل من با دلت می*زنه به سرم که تو رو ببرم

One more thing, can برای یه هفته یه کم با تو زندگی* می*کردم be translated as "for you one week is not enough, I want to be with you my whole life"?
    thats my favorite line in the song n I really want it to mean something as beautiful as it sounds in Farsi.
    it is something like "your heart is with me so I'm deciding to take you with myself"

no, Zunera it can't be translated that way, but I assure you, your line is more beautiful than the actual meaning
    Shakespeare

7. Zunera said:

it is something like "your heart is with me so I'm deciding to take you with myself"
    Thank you for that.

no, Zunera it can't be translated that way, but I assure you, your line is more beautiful than the actual meaning
    Aww well that sucks. Would have been better if it could also mean what I wanted it to. I actually broke down the sentence word by word n I know that's not how you translate something but since I'm learning ( n I'm not a methodical learner) I thought maybe I should I give it a go.
    This is how I did it.
    برای/for یه هفته/one week یه کم/less/not enough با تو/with you زندگی/life می کردم/I do

8. Zunera said:

You said my line is better than the actual meaning!! maybe I should write his songs

afsaneh said:

برای/for یه هفته/one week یه کم/less/not enough با تو/with you زندگی/life می کردم/I do
    There's not "not enough" in the farsi sentence. It's like this word by word:
    برای/for یه هفته/one week یه کم/a little/ با تو/with you زندگی می کردم/I lived
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

You said my line is better than the actual meaning!! maybe I should write his songs
    That'll be a good idea
    Shakespeare