amin habibi aroos

Thread: amin habibi aroos

Tags: None
  1. Hama Kurdi HD said:

Thumbs up amin habibi aroos

please can someone translate amin habibi - aroos songs to english for me ? thanks for answers i'm waiting
    there is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMpy780flU

2. Hama Kurdi HD said:

anyone ? afsaneh where are u

afsaneh said:

Default amin habibi aroos

از این ور اون ور شنیدم داری عروس میشی گلم مبارکت باشه --------- I’ve heard you’re becoming a bride, congrats my flower
    ولی اتیش گرفته این دلم------------------------------------------------- but my heart’s on fire
    خیال میکردم بامنی عشق منی مال منی--------------------------------- I thought you’re with me, my love, mine
    فک نمیکردم یه روزی راحت ازم دل بکنی -------------------------- I didn’t think you’d leave me easily one day
    باورنمیکردم بخای راس راسی تنهام بذاری ------------------------------ I didn’t believe you’d really want to leave me alone
    اخه یه عمر همش بهم گفته بودی دوسم داری --------------------------- because for a lifetime you said to me you loved me
    گفته بودی عاشقمی به پای عشقم میشینی ---------------------------------- you said you loved me, you’d wait for me
    میگفتی هر جا که باشی خودت رو بامن میبینی---------------------------- you used to say wherever you were, you saw yourself beside me
    رفتی سراغ دشمنم یه پست نامرد حسود------------------------------------ you went after my enemy, a jealous jerk and scum
    یکی که حتی بهخدا لنگه ی کفشمم نبود------------------------------------- one who wasn’t even like one of my shoes (I have no idea what the hell he is saying!?)
    به ذهنشمنمی رسید حتی نگاش کنی یه روز-------------------------------- he didn’t think you’d even look at him one day!!!!
    اخ که چه دردی میکشم من هی دل بیچاره بسوز---------------------------- oh how I’m suffering!
    بااین همه بدی هنوز عشقت برام مقدسه-------------------------------------- after all these, your love is still sacred for me!
    همینکه تو شادباشی و بخندی واسه من بسه---------------------------------- if you be happy and smiling is enough for me
    تاج عروسیتو برات خودم هدیه میخرم---------------------------------------- I’d buy your wedding crown myself as a gift!
    غصه نخور حرفاتو من پیش کسی نمی برم----------------------------------- don’t worry I’d tell no one
    هرکی بپرسه بهش میگم خودم ازش خواستم بره------------------------------ I’d tell them I myself wanted her to go!
    میگم برای هردو مون اینجوری خیلی بهتره----------------------------------- that this way is better for both of us
    بااینکه میدونم برات همدم و غمخوار نمیشه ----------------------------------- I know this wouldn’t calm you down
    ارزو میکنم دلت یه لحظه غصه دار نشه-------------------------------------- but I wish you won’t be sad for a minute
    بااینکه میدونم یه روز تو رو پشیمون می بینم----------------------------------- I know one day I’d see your regrets
    اما همیشه از خدا میخوام چشماتو گریون نبینم--------------------------------- but I ask God never see your tears
    بااینکه از دوری تو دلم داره میترکه-------------------------------------------- I’m dying because of your absence
    ولی بهخاطر تو هم شده میگم مبارکه مبارکه------------------------------------- but I say congrats because of you

Damn! These words prove that the singer of this song is so full of himself, I hate this kind of attitude, why is he looking at himself so on the top?! I really think she did well dumping you.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

4. Zunera said:

Afsaneh on fire she dumped him n ended up with another loser. She's not a very good judge of character, is she?
    رفتی سراغ دشمنم یه پست نامرد حسود------------------------------------ you went after my enemy, a jealous jerk and scum
    Nice. I don't know why I can't stop laughing.

afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zunera View Post
    Afsaneh on fire she dumped him n ended up with another loser. She's not a very good judge of character, is she?
    Nice. I don't know why I can't stop laughing.
    Yeah, so all three of them are losers, the song is practically a joke that's why you can't stop laughing
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare