Help to identify song or video on youtube

Thread: Help to identify song or video on youtube

Tags: None
  1. ghostoid said:

Default Help to identify song or video on youtube

Hi all!

I have one video
    [LBfKlm6R0So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBfKlm6R0So[/video]
    It's from TV channel The Music Factory 9. I've got this video from one man nearly in 2003-2004. Date of video file was 16 Feb 2001, so this video was made earlier than 2001.
    Info in this clip says this is Type O Negative - Love You To Death, but it's incorrect! It's unknown band playing alternative rock. I can't find any info on this mystical song over the internet. Please help

Earlier I tried to recognize it using Winamp, Tunatic and MusicBrainz.

Now I've already tried this Android apps (they didn't help me too):
    Shazam
    TrackID
    SoundHound
    Musixmatch
    Music Identification (Japan)
    MusicID World
    Yandex Music

2. BlueNileFan said:

I did find this. No proof however. I just tried the words lizard and rapist and got this rarely seen static image video, same song, slightly different version but identified as follows :

Green Lizard - The rapist

Amsterdam grunge, punk rock, hard rock, metal influences (wiki) band since at least 1997. As I said, I did not find a official second source for the song even though early years style does match. But considering the style/treatment/subject, I would have moved on and let this one fade (also???)... I do prefer their 2014 On Fire (basic rock with an indie twist).
    Last edited by BlueNileFan; 06-15-2015 at 11:02 PM.

3. ghostoid said:

Wow, thanks!
    But how did you know the word Lizard?
    There's a lack of info on this song, the only similar part to this style I've found in first song Requiem
    http://greenlizard.bandcamp.com/album/the-nine-ep-1997
    Maybe it's possible to contact them and ask about this song

4. BlueNileFan said:

Multimedia visual clue. The intro shows a lizard on a green background. Lizards are maligned creatures, punk band name perfect. Why not?
    Weird non linear thinking. Low effort try. Lucky hit.
    Still unproven though...so contacting them or fans would be the next low effort try.