New Fall Out Boy Album.

Thread: New Fall Out Boy Album.

Tags: None
  1. An Acronym said:

Default New Fall Out Boy Album.

Well, I have a friend whose friend actually receives demos of bands' cds to check and there is a new cd from Fall Out Boy coming out for all you FOB fans out there! The cd is named "Inifinty On High" and features an okay song called "The Carpal Tunnel Of Love," along with some other oddly named songs. Enjoy!

urbanchicky06 said:

Yay i cant wait till next year
    : p GeT cRaZy On ThE fLoOr!!!! : p
  3. ayhan12345 said:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  4. xbleedingxheartsxx said:

im going to see them next weekend!!! im so excited i hope they play sum of their new stuff but stuff from their older albums 2

urbanchicky06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ayhan12345 View Post
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Who are you woooooooooowing
    : p GeT cRaZy On ThE fLoOr!!!! : p
  6. YoHomiesluv said:

the new fob cd rox my sox oh k i got the limited adition cover and it comes with cards inside and stuff its great!! i luv Peter Wentz
  7. YoHomiesluv said:

Quote Originally Posted by An Acronym View Post
    Well, I have a friend whose friend actually receives demos of bands' cds to check and there is a new cd from Fall Out Boy coming out for all you FOB fans out there! The cd is named "Inifinty On High" and features an okay song called "The Carpal Tunnel Of Love," along with some other oddly named songs. Enjoy!
    do u have an aim sn?

xR A I Nstorm said:

Smile

yepp rocking album. =]]

i like Don't You Know Who i Think I Am? and some of their bonus tracks.

just a life experience said:

Well, I don't know where ya'll are from but that cd is not that new..actually it's kind of old. I had it before the radio started playing it....but yeah AWESOME cd!!
    $$Cha Ching$$ Kr1sten yo my dawg is cooler! lala elmo's my pimp...&%^&%$&*%#*$%@%

xgunsxgoxbangx said:

Quote Originally Posted by just a life experience View Post
    Well, I don't know where ya'll are from but that cd is not that new..actually it's kind of old. I had it before the radio started playing it....but yeah AWESOME cd!!
    shut up Kristen it's not that old it just came out in februaury *flips hair* gosh!
    ~Le monde est un vampire