Rob and Big song

Thread: Rob and Big song

Tags: None
  1. honey said:

Thats a kool song and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

2. The Wood Bringa said:

Default Rob and Big MTV Trailer Song

Anyone know the song from the Rob and Big trailer that contain the following lyrics? It towards the end of the trailer and it's a dude with a deep voice rappin' to a hot beat...almost sounds like birdman...almost...PLEASE HELP! It's driving me crayz!! I've already checked the episode guide but again it's from the TRAILER. Thanks for any help.

Lyrics are something like "I do work I do work I got my money on my mind....puttin' up dollars and dimes for my service and I get up on my grind until my feet hurt"

3. rufus111 said:

does anyone know the song at the end of the shows during the credits? i really want that song!

4. Koolaid07 said:

Quote Originally Posted by The Wood Bringa View Post
    I already knew about that but thanks for the help....it's not from an episode it's from the series premeire trailer. Which I watched on mtv.com...so it's not an actual episode. It's the trailer that was shown before the series even started.
    Yea its called Do Work- Southern Hightz

5. wallypat25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbobarino View Post
    Whats the song in the 1st episode when Rob is skating in the train site.

The only words it says is "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!" and during those "yeah"s it gets faster and faster

please help me!
    its uncontrollable urge by devo

6. rocket2ya said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xcrazybmxrydrx View Post
    does anyone know the song from the first episode, before the big party after rob shaves bigs back, while they are getting ready for the party

it goes like this " they dont like it..... we ballin boy" something like that

please tell me the name !
    its called We ballin boys by No good

thought i would help u guys out

7. soxhasthemondays said:

i still didn't get a reply on the one where it's rob's birthday, and they're at the club, and it goes something like "wanna do me when i'm drunk.." or maybe it's "only do me when i'm drunk".. forgot

8. whoizzthizz said:

Default Gas, Skrape

The Gas, Skrape song is by izz thizz. Check it out at myspace.com/izzthizz

9. jimec81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by misterlime View Post
    Lookin for that one too (in the club during his bday). They show the DJ scratch the record and then the song goes "do me when I'm drunk" or something similar. thanks
    i think the song you are talking about is by ying yang twins and is called naggin. it's song that goes bum bum bum bum bum, bum bum , bum bum bum bum bum........

10. zaidster7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid07 View Post
    Yea its called Do Work- Southern Hightz
    i know what the song is called but does anyone know how i cant download it or just listen to it. please send me a link or something.

11. wapierce said:

Default Rap Song in Season 2 Trailer

Does anyone know the name and artist of the rap song towards the end of the Rob and Big Season 2 Trailer?? Lyrics:

Blood..Tears...Sweat...Pain
    Nothin to lose, everything to gain
    Im in the trenches, training of months
    Im like a prizefighter dawg, aint no Hollywood stunts
    Im a rich hoodlum...yeah...
    Blood..Tears..Sweat...Pain
    Nothing to lose, everything to gain

Link: Rob and Big: Season 2 Trailer | Rob and Big: Season 2 Trailer | MTV

Thanks..

12. yellowfin36cc said:

Quote Originally Posted by rocket2ya View Post
    its called We ballin boys by No good

thought i would help u guys out

that actually is not the song, i remember it from back in the day, but that wasnt it, unless i have the wrong version...

13. Matt42490 said:

Default i want this song

ok in the first episode of season 2 when rob and big have there cowboy outfits on and they start dancing what is the name of that song because on tv it is some song called wild wild west on the MTV website it is a rap song. if u go to mtv and watch, the song i want is on there. would someone please identify that song for me. here is the link Spring Cleaning | Video | Rob and Big: Full Episode (Ep. 201) | MTV

14. jab5740 said:

can someone pleeeease tell me the song that is playing when Rob and Uncle jerry have a dance off

15. KeeleyJ11 said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by wapierce View Post
    Does anyone know the name and artist of the rap song towards the end of the Rob and Big Season 2 Trailer?? Lyrics:

Blood..Tears...Sweat...Pain
    Nothin to lose, everything to gain
    Im in the trenches, training of months
    Im like a prizefighter dawg, aint no Hollywood stunts
    Im a rich hoodlum...yeah...
    Blood..Tears..Sweat...Pain
    Nothing to lose, everything to gain

Link: Rob and Big: Season 2 Trailer | Rob and Big: Season 2 Trailer | MTV

Thanks..

....i want that song about blood sweat tears and pain too...i was just lookin for it when i found this...but i saw it on the sneak peak of making the band 4, the fourth episode, when all the guys are workin out...........anyway somebody please let us know what the name of the song is cause i wanna download it! thanks.
    Last edited by KeeleyJ11; 07-09-2007 at 03:59 PM.

16. joshtradomus said:

Default rob and big

does anyone know the song that plays after Big gets his 79 Pinto murdered out in flat black?

17. bigfeetmeansbigwhoa said:

Hey, Im looking for the name of that instrumental that was playing at the end of the very first episode of season one when big black made that drink to prevent hangovers. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

18. silverspider said:

hey im looking for the song in season 2 ep 8 where big gets his pinto and hes goin to paint it black. Beat The Streets | Video | Rob and Big: Full Episode (Ep. 208) | MTV its in part 2 at 1:30. "my rims keep shinin' and my paint keeps drippin" It says a name at the beginning but i cant make it out. It sounds like little wee? i dont know,if anyone can help at would be great.

Mumbles said:

silverspider, Try this...

Lil Weavah - "My Rims"

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/lilweavah
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

20. megmal06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt42490 View Post
    ok in the first episode of season 2 when rob and big have there cowboy outfits on and they start dancing what is the name of that song because on tv it is some song called wild wild west on the MTV website it is a rap song. if u go to mtv and watch, the song i want is on there. would someone please identify that song for me. here is the link Spring Cleaning | Video | Rob and Big: Full Episode (Ep. 201) | MTV
    it's called "grown man on remix" by band-aide & scott: dem hoodratz.

it's the same song they use at the end of the credits. i believe someone asked about that, too.