Rob and Big song

Thread: Rob and Big song

Tags: None
  1. kkoeppen said:

Quote Originally Posted by mucads6 View Post
    in the episode where the guys go to vegas for drama's birthday, there are a couple of songs that they play when they are going to the club and in the club. does anyone know the songs?

lyrics from the first include:

"if your rolling with me let me see a show of hands, half the skanks just get off the wall and do their dance. woo hoo, let me get another woo hoo, can i get another woo hoo."

and then later when rob asks the dj to play drama's favorite song. lyrics include:

"we getting money, what about you, show them my *** everytime i come through. whats up? get your mind right, and your money right, get your game tight show me what you bang like."

any help would be great. thanks
    The first one is "Bring it Back (Woo Hoo) by Catastrofliks

2. tooeasy26 said:

Default vegas

Quote Originally Posted by kkoeppen View Post
    Did someone ever find Drama's favorite song played at the club in the Vegas epidsode?
    The song is: What U Know? - T.I.
    I dont know where you got those lyrics though, he doesnt say anything close to what you quoted. Thats the jam though.

3. kkoeppen said:

Quote Originally Posted by tooeasy26 View Post
    The song is: What U Know? - T.I.
    I dont know where you got those lyrics though, he doesnt say anything close to what you quoted. Thats the jam though.
    What U Know is a great jam and I've got that, but its definitely not the one played as Drama's favorite song. In the episode you can make out these lyrics:

"we getting money, what about you, show them my *** everytime i come through. whats up? get your mind right, and your money right, get your game tight show me what you bang like."

4. jew107 said:

Default song where rob and big are getting off the plane to meet bulldog breader

its on the first episode, where rob and big get off the private jet to meet the bull dog breader for the first time

where he says 'mr black jack'

5. coolman100 said:

Default rob and big song

Does anyone know the name of the instrumental in the background when Big is making the hangover remedy smoothie?

6. SAMSON123321 said:

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbrinson View Post
    i know what your talkin' bout but i don't know the song
    its called "gas skrape"

7. R3D_M4NTIZ said:

Hey duz any1 know the song name and the artist of the song from episode 4 called Let's Get Physical season 1 (I believe) right when they are about to buy Big Black his bike goes something like, "Got to get up get up now, it's on you now" plz I would really appreciate it if sum1 let me know!

8. quadking028 said:

on the DVD what is the song in the episode Meaty and Mini when they are dancing in thier cowboy outfits

9. basis said:

I didn't read the older posts of this thread but i'm sure that no1 has asked this

first, what is this song starting around 05:46

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/12343...tml#id=1546976

and second song is this, starting aroun 00:10

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/12343...tml#id=1546976

if some1 would know the titles of these two songs i would be grateful ty

10. amf0713 said:

Anyone know the song that plays in the episode Meaty Goes to Hollywood when Rob is skating in Chinatown? It's right after Rob leaves the message to Kashi to get him and Big on their cereal box. The song only plays for a minute or so. Sounds like a British band....

11. etnies990 said:

Default rob and big

the Rob and big episode tampa pro whats the song playing during the tampa pro practice session

12. Enishii said:

Does anyone know the name of the techno/trance beat during the "Let's Get Physical epsiode, when Rob walks into Curves and starts dancing in front of the ladies working out?

13. bamber3000 said:

14. fallout555 said:

15. gankspank said:

Does anyone know what song it is from Rob and Big season 3 Episode 11 when they are putting clothes on meaty and mini horse then going to the carpet and to meatys party? if anyone knows thanks in advance :P

16. DouGHbOyY said:

Question Rob and big season 1 episode 3

what is that rap song on that one episode whererob and big go to canada to visit EA sports?? well anyways it plays when they arrive in the airport and the guy is rappin he sounds like not a deep-voice rap but not a high pitch. and it s somthin like somthing "night sky light it up" somthing... but he is raping fast though u can barly understand him...lol please HELP!!!! thanks

17. DouGHbOyY said:

i know wat ur talkin about