Benyamin Bahadori-Radio

Thread: Benyamin Bahadori-Radio

Tags: None
  1. Zunera said:

Default Benyamin Bahadori-Radio

I am so scared to ask for the translation for this one because I think these are one of those lyrics that don't make any sense but I can't help it, I have to ask.

گل و گریه حالاحالاها
    زل زدن به حالاحالاها
    این تویی که حالاحالاها
    حالاحالاها حالاحالاها
    تو ببین که حالاحالاها
    عین و شین که حالاحالاها
    دیگه این که حالاحالاها
    حالاحالاها حالاحالاها
    خود عشقی حالاحالاها یا
    خود عشقی حالاحالاها شده عشق
    خود عشق خود عشق
    که صدای کنم از
    پیدات کنم از
    و نگات کنم از
    و فدات کنم از
    از تو هرچی دارم دو دستی نگه می دارمشون
    ساعت مچی و هرچی و که به من دادی و یادی و
    نمی کنی ازشون مثل اون آهنگی که از رادیو
    (then he repeats the word 'radio' like 500 times!)
    بوی عیدی و از رادیو داری و داری می شنوی و یا نمی شنوی و
    یا می شنوی و داری می شنوی و داری از رادیو بوی عیدی و از رادیو
    (again, 500 times)
    رادیو رادیو رادیو رادیو
    که صدات کنم از رادیو
    پیدات کنم از رادیو
    و نگات کنم از رادیو
    و فدات کنم از رادیو

Although Im making fun of it but I like the song.

afsaneh said:

Default Benyamin Bahadori - Radio

گل و گریه حالاحالاها ---------------------------------------------------- flower and tears, for so long
    زل زدن به حالاحالاها --------------------------------------------------- staring at so long
    این تویی که حالاحالاها --------------------------------------------------- it’s you that so long
    حالاحالاها حالاحالاها ---------------------------------------------------- for so long
    تو ببین که حالاحالاها ---------------------------------------------------- see that so long
    عین و شین که حالاحالاها ------------------------------------------------- L and O for so long
    دیگه این که حالاحالاها --------------------------------------------------- and that for so long
    حالاحالاها حالاحالاها ---------------------------------------------------- for so long
    خود عشقی حالاحالاها یا -------------------------------------------------- you’re love itself for so long
    خود عشقی حالاحالاها شده عشق -------------------------------------------- you’re love itself for so long, becoming love
    خود عشق خود عشق ----------------------------------------------------- love itself, love itself
    که صدای کنم از -------------------------------------------------------- to call you from
    پیدات کنم از ----------------------------------------------------------- find you from
    و نگات کنم از ---------------------------------------------------------- look at you from
    و فدات کنم از ---------------------------------------------------------- and die for you from
    از تو هرچی دارم دو دستی نگه می دارمشون ------------------------------------ whatever I’ve got from you, I grab to them with my two hands
    ساعت مچی و هرچی و که به من دادی و یادی و --------------------------------- the watch, and whatever you gave me and don’t mention them
    نمی کنی ازشون مثل اون آهنگی که از رادیو ----------------------------------- like that song from the radio

بوی عیدی و از رادیو داری و داری می شنوی و یا نمی شنوی و ---------------------- the smell of feast presents, and from the radio you either listen to it or don’t listen
    یا می شنوی و داری می شنوی و داری از رادیو بوی عیدی و از رادیو ----------------- either you listen, are listening, from the radio the smell of the feast presents and from the radio

رادیو رادیو رادیو رادیو --------------------------------------------------- radio
    که صدات کنم از رادیو ---------------------------------------------------- to call you from the radio
    پیدات کنم از رادیو -------------------------------------------------------- find you from the radio
    و نگات کنم از رادیو ------------------------------------------------------ and look at you from the radio
    و فدات کنم از رادیو ------------------------------------------------------- and die for you from the radio
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Zunera said:

Thank you SOOOOOOO much Afsaneh
    I thought hala halaha meant at the moment ( so I was wrong there)
    N how did AIN N SHEEN translate into L n O???

4. Zunera said:

Wait I just got it. L n O in love like AIN n SHEEN in Eshgh.

afsaneh said:

You're welcome!
    Hala means at the moment, but Hala halaha, means after a long time

Yep, you got EIN n SHEEN right
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

6. Zunera said:

Quote Originally Posted by afsaneh View Post
    You're welcome!
    Hala means at the moment, but Hala halaha, means after a long time

Yep, you got EIN n SHEEN right
    See thats why you're the Translator n I'm the answer seeker. I would not have translated it like that. You get 10 points for being cool that way