Help me identify song by music vid - 2007?

Thread: Help me identify song by music vid - 2007?

Tags: None
  1. CandyPlum1 said:

Default Help me identify song by music vid - 2007?

Hello
    I posted this a few years ago but got only a few answers and they weren't right! If you help me find this song I will be sooo pleased. I don't remember any lyrics for definite, but I think it went 'in the air, in the air' but the airs were really dragged out over a few notes.
    It was released in 2007( I think) and the thing I know the most is the music video
    Basically it showed a band playing in front of a primary school class, and I think it was a drummer or something climbed out of a cupboard or cardboard box? I also remember( although I am not sure) some gold dust flying about?
    The only thing I know for definite that the music video was filmed in front of like primary school children
    again, if you just suggest something I will be happy, but if you find the song I will be SO pleased as I have been trying to remember for 5 years! In my last thread , someone suggested the band came in for show and tell so I guess that's a good idea - if any of you remember anything to do with that please suggest something! Thanks so much

2. jp12345 said:

Oh no! Not this video again! Haha. All I remember is it was some punk or rock band like Blink-182 (don't think it was them but the drummer is similar). They were loud and shocking to the teachers (nuns?) at the school but of course everyone was dancing by the end. I saw it on YouTube a few years ago. I'll have to search for it again...

3. CandyPlum1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jp12345 View Post
    Oh no! Not this video again! Haha. All I remember is it was some punk or rock band like Blink-182 (don't think it was them but the drummer is similar). They were loud and shocking to the teachers (nuns?) at the school but of course everyone was dancing by the end. I saw it on YouTube a few years ago. I'll have to search for it again...

I know, it's so annoying! And sorry for asking again, but I really want to find out, as its really bugging me AND it was actually a decent song if I remember correctly!

4. bugmenot1 said:

This song is from 2007. The students are wearing school uniforms. The drummer comes out from a bathroom stall. No gold dust, however.

"Hook Me Up" by The Veronicas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQTEUjdBxY

5. CandyPlum1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    This song is from 2007. The students are wearing school uniforms. The drummer comes out from a bathroom stall. No gold dust, however.

"Hook Me Up" by The Veronicas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQTEUjdBxY

It's not that - I should have mentioned before but there were no females in the band, just males...and I think the children in the video were a younger age? Thanks so much for suggesting and trying to find it though

6. CandyPlum1 said:

Also, I believe the song had a softer sound than that of rock/punk. I have looked through charts of 2007 on the official charts website, around the time when I remember it coming out ( the summer holidays) however no song title jogs my memory which is really annoying!