Heard in Aeropostale

Thread: Heard in Aeropostale

Tags: None
  1. Setanta said:

Default Heard in Aeropostale

Hey y'all, new here- in fact, I created an account in the hopes one of you could help me find this one damn song. I heard it last week Saturday, around 3:15-3:45 PM or so.

I heard it and instantly fell in love with it, to the point that my buddy who was with me at the time keeps jokingly asking if I've found it yet. Help me say yes!

Anyways, the two lyrics I remember are "This is a murder scene" and "Everybody up in here," which appear in the song around in that order with one or two lines in between them. These lines seem to be part of the chorus. I've tried looking them up, but apparently these lyrics are in every rap song ever, and the song I'm looking for seems to be rock/pop rock.

If you have any idea what I'm talking about, thank you so so so much for your help!

2. Aymon said:

Default Icona pop emergency

Quote Originally Posted by Setanta View Post
    Hey y'all, new here- in fact, I created an account in the hopes one of you could help me find this one damn song. I heard it last week Saturday, around 3:15-3:45 PM or so.

I heard it and instantly fell in love with it, to the point that my buddy who was with me at the time keeps jokingly asking if I've found it yet. Help me say yes!

Anyways, the two lyrics I remember are "This is a murder scene" and "Everybody up in here," which appear in the song around in that order with one or two lines in between them. These lines seem to be part of the chorus. I've tried looking them up, but apparently these lyrics are in every rap song ever, and the song I'm looking for seems to be rock/pop rock.

If you have any idea what I'm talking about, thank you so so so much for your help!
    Hey I work at aero in Times Square and the song is icona pop emergency the lyrics Aare this is emergency not this is a murder scene 😁