Hey fellow lyricist, haven't been on here in 5yrs, there was a quick 6month span where I just wrote but haven't done it since then because of college and life. But now I'm heading to Law School and I have an urge to get back into. I was looking over my old stuff and this one caught my eye, so I reposted it and hopefully post new ones soon.
Ko

Wrote this to J cole In the Morning instrumental

Girl i got you now, thats what im talking bout, now ur mine.... thats without a doubt/
youre just that one girl that amazes me, cus all those other girls erase from me/
but not you, you stuck around, diamond in the rough that i found/
but you deserve more then diamonds, girl i ll buy you the whole damn island/
and i try to figure you out looking thru haze, your confusing just like a maze, even when ur stressed that s*** dont phase, keep moving forward never stay in the same place/
that why i want you and i want to be about you, im ur one and only now thats the truth, they dont compare, i ll take you over a few, happiness is a picture that me and you drew/
i love the way you move, i try to be cool, spitting game i gotta keep it smooth, but now im frozen and i cant move/
girl.....lets do it tonight, just tell those dudes your my future wife, you got it all plus your just my type, damn you fine girl, you outta sight/
close my eyes and u see you its gotta be a dream, i can see our love playing on the big screen, we can have it all likes its in HD/
High definition and now im in submission, submission to your love girl, lets just let our love unfurl/
just like when you let your hair down and it turns me on, damn i love it when you put it on, dont know what to say so i put it in song, damn youre even rocking that sexy thong, our love is right and its never wrong/
i ll do it all for you just one more chance, i love your stance, one more time for me to romance, this is the last song heres our chance, lets do it big may i have this dance/
afterwards lets go somewhere private to do some exploring, damn you were never boring, i ll wake you up when you start snoring, and i ll say.....Can i Hit it in the morning??

Copyright 09/08/2011 mykerod