Mohammad Alizadeh - Shahre Baran

Thread: Mohammad Alizadeh - Shahre Baran

Tags: None
  1. Luis Cordova said:

Default Mohammad Alizadeh - Shahre Baran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRhygvy1Ilw
    http://en.gavazn.com/song/59229.htm

I'm trying to sing this song for my wife (she dare me to learn it)
    but my farsi is really beginner level

I'm really more interested on the farsi pronunciation, but the translation is important too (i want to know what am i saying lol)

like what you guys did with this song EXAMPLE
    ------------
    Masiri be joz to balad nistam
    I know no other path but you

Hanoozam nemishe azat door sham
    I still can't go far from you

Midoonam ke kheyri too bargasht nist
    I know that there is no good to come back
    -----------

I thank you in advance

afsaneh said:

Default Mohammad Alizadeh - Shahre Baran

Hi, here it goes:

Manam mesle to mate in ghese’am ------------------------- I’m amazed by this story just like you are
    To ham mesle man emshabo davati ------------------------- you’re invited tonight, just like I am too
    Dorost tu hamin sa’at o saniye -------------------------------- exactly in this hour and by this second
    Sezavare zibatarin rahmati ------------------------------------- you’re worthy of the most beautiful mercy

Tu in hes o hale ajib o gharib ----------------------------------- in this weird sensation
    Do ta bal mikhai ke ru shunate --------------------------------- you need two wings which are on your shoulders
    To az har masiri beri miresi -------------------------------------- whatever way you go, you’d reach
    To az har dari begzari khunate ----------------------------------- whatever door you enter, that’d be your home

Az in sofreha mojeze dur nist ------------------------------------ miracle is not away from these tablecloths
    Bebin daste donya tu daste mane ------------------------------ look, the world’s hand is in my hands
    Do’a mikonam ta ejabat beshe ---------------------------------- I pray for it to happen
    Do’a mikonam chon delam roshane ------------------------------- I pray since I'm hopeful

Man az eshghe barun be darya zadam ------------------------ I went to the sea because of loving the rain
    Be barun o be asemun davatim --------------------------------- we are invited into the rain and into the sky
    Che mehmuniye ba shokuhi shode ----------------------------- what a magnificent party it has become!
    Tu in lahzehayi ke ham sohbatim ------------------------------- at these moments that we are enjoying each other’s company
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare