yazan al rousan - mesh gader

Thread: yazan al rousan - mesh gader

Tags: None
  1. hypergraphy said:

Default yazan al rousan - mesh gader

[bZ-1u4lhYAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-1u4lhYAI[/video]

مش قادر اشيل من راسى فكره انك راح تتركنى وتنسى سنين معاك واحساسى بعالم فاضى بدونك طايش وقاسى لسه الدنيا ما بتعرفها ولا واحد فينا بيعرفها منيح اسمعنى معى خليك خلينا سوا خلينا عنا احلام حكيناها اتفقنا عليها وبنيناها جوه قلبى انتا موجود يا تانا ا....... مش قادر اشيل من راسى فكره انك راح تتركنى وتنسى سنين معاك واحساسى بعالم فاضى بدونك طايش وقاسى لسه الدنيا ما بتعرفها ولا واحد فينا بيعرفها منيح اسمعنى معى خليك خلينا سوا خلينا عنا احلام حكيناها اتفقنا عليها وبنيناها جوه قلبى انتا موجود خلينا سوا

if someone can translate it ı will be happy

Ahmed said:

It is really nice song, I like it even so, there are a part in the middle that I couldn't completely understand but I have tried to translate the lyrics according to the Arabic context you provided!

مش قادر اشيل من راسى
    I can’t take off my head…
    فكره انك راح تتركنى وتنسى سنين معاك
    The idea that you are going to leave me and forget years that we spent together!
    واحساسى بعالم فاضى بدونك طايش وقاسى
    And my sensation of an empty world, without you this world is reckless and tough!
    لسه الدنيا ما بتعرفها ولا واحد فينا بيعرفها
    Life, still you don’t know it and none of us knows it!
    منيح اسمعنى معى خليك خلينا سوا خلينا
    Good, listen to me, stay with me, let us be together, let us be…
    عنا احلام حكيناها اتفقنا عليها وبنيناها
    We had dreams we talked about, we agreed about and we built them!
    جوه قلبى انتا موجود يا تانا ا....... ا
    Inside my heart you are still there, O’ Tana (I think it is a name of a girl but I am not sure!)
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

3. hypergraphy said:

I agree with you my friend..this song has perfect sound also perfect lyrics (I guess)...

thank you so much for ur efforts

I want to ask one thing of the last thing... what does it mean "mesh gader" ?

Ahmed said:

You are most welcome and pardon me for I should translate the song title in the head line

مش قادر
    mesh gader
    It means "I can not..." and its trasnlitaration is in the Khaliji dialect
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.