دل کندن از تو براش محاله
    نیستی ببینی الان چه حاله منم منم منم

Thank you
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-14-2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Artist or Song Name

2. leila said:

no one to do translation to english?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj9DE7xbqow

3. Zunera said:

Be patient Leila help usually comes ones a week in the form of Afsaneh but the forum is filled with nice people someone will surely translate it for you
    Its a nice song n now I want its translation too
    The lyrics are correct BTW.

4. leila said:

thank you zunera i'm waiting i like it too <3

afsaneh said:

Default Emad Talebzadeh - Age Ye Ashegh

اگه یه عاشق تو دنیا باشه ----------------------------------- if there was a lover in this world
    منم، منم، منم ----------------------------------------------- that would be me, that would be me
    اون که نمی خواد عشق و ببازه ----------------------------- the one who doesn’t want to lose love
    منم، منم، منم ----------------------------------------------- that would be me, that would be me
    اون که تو چشماش صد قصّه داره -------------------------- the one whose got a hundred stories in her eyes
    تویی، تویی، تویی ------------------------------------------- that would be you, that would be you
    اون که از این عشق صد گله داره ---------------------------- the one who’s got a hundred complaints from this love

حالا اونی که یه بی قراره ----------------------------------- now the one who is a restless person
    چشماش همیشه در انتظاره---------------------------------- with eyes always waiting
    طاقت نداره، طاقت نداره ----------------------------------- who is impatient, who is impatient

اون که لحظه هاش براش یه ساله ---------------------------- the one whose seconds are like years for him
    دل کندن ازتو براش محاله؛--------------------------------- who cannot leave you
    نیستی ببینی الان چه حاله ----------------------------------- now you’re not here to see his state

کاش اون زمانی که میای دل از تو سیر نباشه ----------------- I wish when you arrive I'm not tired of you
    شراره های عشق ما خاموش و پیر نباشه --------------------- I wish our love’s fire wouldn’t die and smolder

ما با گذشته های عشق هر دو غریبه باشیم -------------------- I wish we wouldn’t be strangers to love’s past
    واسه پشیمونی تو یه لحظه دیر نباشه ------------------------- I wish it wouldn’t be late for you to regret
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

6. leila said:

oh thank you very much afsaneh <3 i like soo much iranian songs and espacially lyrics , soo sensational <3

afsaneh said:

You're welcome leila dear, I'm happy you that like iranian songs
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare