Really need to find this song!

Thread: Really need to find this song!

Tags: None
  1. Ndawg1234 said:

Default Really need to find this song!

I was at a party when a song came on very briefly I do not have to much information but here goes
    It was a man singing (just 1 I think )
    I think I heard the words "all you have to know is I could have have you the world or always would have or could have put you first" that was the chorus
    It was mainly piano I heard it in the uk and it sounded a little bit like so sick by usher as it was quite slow but slightly more upbeat than so sick I've tried googling but not had much luck it would make my year if someone found the song
    All contributions are appreciated I just would love to find this song !!!

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ndawg1234 View Post
    I was at a party when a song came on very briefly I do not have to much information but here goes
    It was a man singing (just 1 I think )
    I think I heard the words "all you have to know is I could have have you the world or always would have or could have put you first" that was the chorus
    It was mainly piano I heard it in the uk and it sounded a little bit like so sick by usher as it was quite slow but slightly more upbeat than so sick I've tried googling but not had much luck it would make my year if someone found the song
    All contributions are appreciated I just would love to find this song !!!

Does this sound familiar ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHkVOhSnNe0

The background song is : Castle "I Just Want You" and here's a link to it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIB...ature=youtu.be
    It seemed to match with the words and the song with the piano that you were talking about . I hope it helps
    Just let me know
    * You refuse to notice the disgusting state of the world in which you live. You close yourself off rather than facing the reality that you are all animals pretending to be something more . *

3. Ndawg1234 said:

No I'm afraid that's not it it's much more of a pop song really Thankyou so much anyway though