Heavily compressed MP3. Can't make out lyrics.

Thread: Heavily compressed MP3. Can't make out lyrics.

Tags: audio, compressed, mp3, muffled, song
  1. Skyen-X said:

Default Heavily compressed MP3. Can't make out lyrics.

I stumbled across this song clip, however it is extremely compressed and the lyrics are muffled.
    I'd appreciate any help I get in trying to identify it.

This is all I can make out from the audio: "Alone in *SOMETHING*" and "What's in your hair/head you *SOMETHING* angel?"

Here is a link to the sound clip: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V8hBh9CTdb

2. jp12345 said:

It might be called "Your Place".

"I left you in the bed
    Then put that ring (?) down
    Traveling on my side (?)
    Feel lonely in your place
    What's in your head
    You brute (?), little angel
    I'll room in your bed
    If I'm not able
    To come
    To your place

I went through your room
    Something is in you, in you
    Laughing all the time
    A deep dark guilt"
    Last edited by jp12345; 09-11-2015 at 08:07 PM.

3. Skyen-X said:

Thanks, you have better ears than I do xD
    I still can't find anything on google though...

4. jp12345 said:

Me either and it wasn't any of the songs on Amazon called "Your Place". Where did you find the song?

5. Skyen-X said:

I found it on this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRzroTig32c
    The video is unrelated, so I didn't think it was necessary. It doesn't have many views either so there aren't any comments about the song.
    I'm not expecting a reply, but it is quite a recent video so i'll post a comment on it.

6. jp12345 said:

You might be surprised. I've already found several videos that reused that song including one that is longer. Too bad no one comments on his videos.
    Last edited by jp12345; 09-11-2015 at 07:57 PM.

7. Skyen-X said:

Oh wow He really likes to compress his songs, huh? I've tried using Shazam on it before and it's just too compressed to recognize

8. jp12345 said:

Not only that, he used the same three songs (including yours) on almost all of the hundreds of anime videos that he uploaded six months ago. What was the point? He seems to be foreign. I wonder if he will even be able to read your question.

9. Skyen-X said:

I was wondering the same thing. All his videos are 1:30 with pictures and stock audio with no relation to the title. xD

*EDIT*
    I found a longer version here, but i'm guessing you've already seen it because you edited the lyrics above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_0xm4rirA

10. jp12345 said:

Yeah, actually the one I found here is even longer. 1:45 is the longest length for the videos he uploaded.

11. Skyen-X said:

Ah, thanks But google is still empty unfortunately. :/
    It's night-time where I live, so I'm going to sleep now. Thanks for all the help and I'll do more searching in the morning.