Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

aha,I know that(what a surprise)I love all of his songs!NINO NINO NINO!
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Trikala: I'm not sure if you figured out the password, but it's the same as the adress to the page: www. thegreekz. com

AND WOW YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Not only for going to Athens, but also for being able to download so many albums.. I can't, because.. well I have a space problem

Veronica: "opote mporeis esy,an theleis mporoume na thlefonitoume"
    is translated something like: Anytime you can, if you want we can call eachother..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

haha.. ok. yes i wrote the password. it's already fixed, thanks though!!
    euxaristo!

veronika_pooh said:

10X omorfi mouI know now but is good to be knownI'm not able to download anything couse I can't ger my password I reseive some mails froms the admins there and in the please for password I see only question marks and I can't make it

omorfi said:

Trikala: xaxa, good!

And Veronica... I'm not sure if I understand.. Didn't you make your password yourself? Doesn't it work to use it?

lolkukus said:

I was in Thessaloniki in this summer, I landed there but after I spended a great 2 weeks in Sithonia.... I miss for this place so much, I met wonderful people, what is more there are beautiful small beaches... I wish know Greek, I tried learn it, but it is too difficult for me I have one question can you help me translate some words? I will be greatful greetings for everyone from Poland
    ( I'm sorry for mistakes- my English is not good

omorfi said:

Just keep on trying to learn Greek, it takes time!! My dream is to know it fluently, but that's a long way ahead...
    Which words you want translated??

trikala116 said:

my dream is to make a full sentenceeeeeee!!! jajaja... i think that the only greek and sentences i know is because of the songs... especially from mixalis.. if im in hurry.. den exo xrono!! if im having fights with my couple.. ola h tipota mazi sou.. jaja.. and if im in love and i need to say nice things.. then i go to my Nino (veronika's boyfriend) and i say.. erwta mou, agapi mou zoh.. hehehe.. but i think i should go to school and learn it well.
    one question i have! i guess some of you have been in athens.. i would like to know about this city.. coz i'll have to survive in it.. is it expensive.. or some place you think i have to go.. i'll be thankful to get news from all you!!

veronika_pooh said:

Hehehehe,NINO is my boyfriedns,hehehe,he talks to me like that erota mou,agapi mou,zoi,ehhhhhh and olso olos o kosmos eisai esu,tha panda eisai esi,olokliri i zoi mou eisai...it feels sooo niceEhhh,I want to go to Athens too,that's my dream I'm sure U'll survive,I bet U can't wait

omorfi said:

Well you get far with those expressions though.... heheh

And I have only been in Athens for 1 day unfortunately, at my 9th birthday.. I will go there for a longer time sometime in the future though... Hope you can give me some tips then hahah

lolkukus said:

every day I dream to come back there.... I was for only 2 weeks but I left there my heart I met wonderful man who is Greek and he work in hotel where I was living but he know Russian and because this language is similar to polish we could understand each other, This was difficult but sometimes very funny. everything would be fine but I had to come back to home. his friend translated him message which I sent and which he sent for me. But now the hotel is empty because every tourists letf and many people who worked there too. In consequence he write in english very Seldom but he write for greek, so i have a problem because i don't know this language I met some person who know it but a little bit. This is not fair that when we talk with somebody face to face everything is easier... I am waiting for day when those hotel will be full again, than everything will be like before. but now I have only hope that you help me translate short message I am sorry for this long and maybe bored story but I wanted tell you about it, that everything will be clear... this is a bit complicated. I am thinking, why I don't wanna give up? hehe

omorfi said:

I understand! It must be really difficult for you. I hope it will work out some way, so it will be easier to "communicate". And I can help you translate the message, or at least try

lolkukus said:

thank you:*Now I don't have time because I have a lot of work but I will write and send you probably pivate massage. I hope that it doesn't matter ,it doesn't make a difference

omorfi said:

I have nothing against private messages, lol... So it's the same

lolkukus said:

I wrote and sent him fragment of song-to παρti and I ask him ( tη κaνεiσ) and he answered me but I don't know what will you translate me???
    I send you private messages

omorfi said:

τι κανείς, would be the right and ok, I'm waiting!

lolkukus said:

ok probably I make a lot of mistake....so please forgive me hehe

omorfi said:

I forgive you heheh

lolkukus said:

I hope that you don't angry on me that i send you so many messages...

omorfi said:

No, it's ok believe me