Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Because I live in a TINY city and there simply aren't any courses in Greek here
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

omorfi said:

Constantina, I think Panselinos had some of the lyrics from "filoi kai exthroi".. Some of them are posted in this thread.

lolkukus said:

seems like me. In my town aren't any coures in Greek

omorfi said:

There should be courses in Greek everywhere in the world!! lol...

lolkukus said:

I agree with you this will be woderful then you will have a calm because I will be able write everything

lolkukus said:

so where did you learn greek before?

omorfi said:

In the beginning I picked up some phrases from Greek-speaking internet friends(but I had no clue about how to pronounce things! haha). Last autumn I had Modern Greek in University, and that's how I learned the most "important" things.

veronika_pooh said:

well,here greek is really very popular and even employs are looking for people who speak greek fluently and courses r everywhere to be foundwell aren't there any private teachers?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Ah, that's good There's barely anyone speaking Greek around here unfortunately.... I don't know about any private teachers...

veronika_pooh said:

Maybve that's becasu U R too far away from GreeceHow in fact did U fell so much for that country?

omorfi said:

Well that might be a reason, lol...

I don't know how... Probably because I went to Greece many times since I was a little girl and had a family that loved Greece too

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,that's a good reasonI don't have a family that loves Greece as much as I do but I have a gradfather who is Greek,so that's probably my reason,lolBut U R really much better in Greek then me...

omorfi said:

Well then you at least have some Greek blod running through your vains..
    And take some courses in Greek when you get enough money.. that will help

veronika_pooh said:

That's my dream U know,so I hope I'll do that some dayIs our sweet trikala in Athens nowShe's soooo lucky!

lolkukus said:

I went to Greece when I was a little girl I and my parents we loved Greece but when I was there in this summer I loved in Greece more and people who I met there so i am looking for help for Greek everywhere but unfortunately in My town aren't pople who know Greek... well I'm greatful Omorfi because she help me and this is very important for me Veronika you know how live is empty when we miss for someone greetings

veronika_pooh said:

Indeed I know...My live feel empty from the moment I left Greece,that's why I wrote that my soul is there.couse I feel like I lost it thereAnd I miss my sweet Andreas...but that's the life...

lolkukus said:

when I landed In Poland I wanted scream and cry, I felt that I lost something special and in Greece I lost my heart and someone who maybe I never meet again this is so difficult and I understand you completely. there I lived something like fairy tale but fairy tale finish happy but in life not...

lolkukus said:

when I read that your Soul is in Greece I thought that I am not alone and in the earth are some people who are in the similar situation like me. before I didn't think like this... I don't know why

omorfi said:

Yes, our Trikala is in Athens..... she's so lucky!! I know she's having a great time

It's easy "falling" for someone there, but if you really want it to last it's HARD work. And someone has to give up something if you want to "live out" this love... That's the way it is with these kinds of "long-distance" relationships

Sometimes you have to think clear, even though you want to live in a "fantasy" world. Now I'm not saying that it's IMPOSSIBLE. As I said, if you REALLY want it, make it happen. Just remember that "love" usually doesn't wait forever in reality...

veronika_pooh said:

Yes I'm in the same situation like U for sure...I don't know for me is hard to believe that love like that will last,but I'm not the one who should say that of course...life is soooo full of surprises so don't give up ur dreams girls,I know we must live in reality but I need my fairytale world sometimes to have the strenght to go througt hard times in lifeSo I'm with U in love with Greece girls and I'm happy I have the chance to comunicate with UFilakia!!!