Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

I don't give up my dream, one day I will "pursue" it... When time is right And I know that fairytale world has "saved" me many times...!

I'm happy to have met so many "souls" like me in here, having the same love for Greece
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"
  2. Constantina212 said:

mporeite na valete tous stixous tou filoi kai exthroi sas parakalw?

lolkukus said:

I don't give up my dream too because I know that somewhere is place when I was so happy like never before and this is Greece. life is so hard and "faded" That I want remember everything which make me happy. probably I never see him again but I wish communicate with him and maybe some day I back there. We hear so often that people who live in different country are together.... eh I know and I try think clear cause this is true that "love" usually doesn't wait forever in reality... I don't know what I should do If I even know Greek everything will be easier. Thank you that I have U (Omorfi and Veronika)

veronika_pooh said:

Don't be so pessimistic,sweetyI'm really felling blue when I thoungt that I may never go to Greece again,so I try not to think things like thatMaybe love doesn't wait forever,but u'll not let it wait so long!I'm sure everything will be allright some day,but that's not going to happen soon,so U must be ready to waitI'm with U and if I can do anything to make U feel better I'm hereHow old r u?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Well try your best to follow your dream, remember the "universe" is with you if this is the "right" for you If it's not, then you will know and time will make you forget.

I always leave Greece with a "heavy" heart, not that I'm in love with someone when I leave, but because I'm in love with GREECE. I really feel that it is my home, and that I'm taken away from it... It doesn't help to think that I someday will come back!

lolkukus said:

you are so sweet, thank you for those messages. This is very important for me that I have some friends like U. sometimes I talk with my friends from poland but they don't know how I feel because They didn't live something like me... but you know how it is. I'm 19, I know that I'm young but i can't change that i love greece and pople who I met
    Last edited by lolkukus; 12-16-2006 at 11:19 AM.
  7. Constantina212 said:

Se efxaristw para poli gia ola ta lyrics omorfi (den xerw k to onoma s).. Eimai agglia k m ekane entipwsi pou m apantises etsi grigora 3exasa pws oi ellines einai panta prothimoi na voithisoun an mporoun gia kati, giati agglia...

omorfi said:

Tipota, Constantina (t'onoma mou Alexandra).. Eisai agglia? Apo tin Agglia? Den katalavenw... Den milaw kala ellhnika

veronika_pooh said:

Keep being in love with Greece and the people U met thereHere it's not so easy to found some1 who feels the same way we do,but that's why we have this forum

lolkukus said:

how often you are in greece? I don't knon why I fallen in love in Greece I so a lot of different places but Exactly Greece is my favourite. sometimes I thinkg that will be wonderful have small house there and go there every summer....

lolkukus said:

I am listening this song I love it:
    YouTube - O bytho sou
    I looked for translate this song but I didn't find

veronika_pooh said:

there is something magical bout Greece,I don't know it's unexplainableThe song is translated I love it too,just a sec. I'll find it for u

veronika_pooh said:

lolkukus said:

thank you my darling

lolkukus said:

When I am sad I am listening this
    YouTube - Lion King 2 - Love Will Find a Way (Greek)

omorfi said:

Beautiful Love will find a way!

I have been 7 times to Greece(twice this year in Rodos, Nino's home island ) and 2 times to Cyprus, that also have the same "effect" on me..

lolkukus said:

eh.. I only 2 times. U are lucky

lolkukus said:

can I ask you? when you go there you staY in the hotel or in your friends??

omorfi said:

Well it will be more times for you too

omorfi said:

So far, only hotels...