Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Even C-Real played???? SO UNFAIR!!

I can imagine it was crazy.. I would like to be there dancing too, lol.. Still can't forgive myself for not going to see him when I was so NEAR this summer..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

Hei,sweety,I'm soooo happy for UU had the time of ur life for sure...Don't worry bout NINO,I'm going to Rodos in spring...I'm sooooo happy,I'll find his adress and will go for a cut of coffee with my future husbant,if his not home his parents will be there I'm sure they would love to see their future gaughter in law,lolI hope he'll be there when I go too...I'll be there only for a day,it's an excursion to Marmaris and there is a trip to Rodos and I'm so happy I'll see his home islandI'm as happy as U were before ur trip!It's a pitty time goes so fast when u r having fun but I'm glad we have u back
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Rodos is great I'm sure you will meet both Nino and his parents... heheh.. You are not actually going to Greece, but Turkey?

veronika_pooh said:

yes I'm going to Tyrkey but there is option for who wants to do to Rodos one of the days and I of course want with all of my heart,what's the main reason I'm going to this excursionHappy,happy,happy

omorfi said:

Well that's great!!

veronika_pooh said:

u think so...I wanted to go only to Greece but it's not up to me to deceide so that's fine for me I can't wait

omorfi said:

1 day in Greece can be enough if you get what you want... heheh...
  8. aksios said:

hey girls,i am really surprise that u will come turkey,is it a trip arranged by some other?

veronika_pooh said:

yes I'm going to Marmaris and KushadasaMy mother is a teacher and her klas is last year and they have deseited to go to Turkey and I'm going with themBut that is one of the offers I liked very much too becouse the day in Rodos,the other offers for Greece were only for Thesalloniki and I've been there already so that's more then good for me
  10. aksios said:

aha,i get i am sure if ur trip would be passing only in rodos u would be happier,i hope u will see ur LOVE and will have the most beautiful day in ur life

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,who knows if I'm lucky enought
  12. aksios said:

who knows,lets hope! i wish i were u ,i think i would never move from my place when i arrived at rodosi would stay there!

lolkukus said:

ehh you are so lucky I wish so much back to Greece.as quick as it possible and be there even one day and i agree with omorfi....(1 day in Greece can be enough if you get what you want)

omorfi said:

of course 2 days is better + + +

lolkukus said:

I know how improtant is be with beloved I give my all to have Just one more night with "him"... i suppose that you "countdown" days. of course 2 days is better and 3 days and 4 hehe "to the end live"!!!

veronika_pooh said:

hehe I love that song by Carey...sooooo sad...Well what is good and what is better is no matter now couse I have 1 day but it's better the 0The first proposition from my mother was to go to France and Italy but they changed their mind and I have my Rodos day now

lolkukus said:

hehe I like Mariah very much this song is beautiful, sad but real... when I came back after holiday I was listening it for all time. this is funny but now if I will have a opportunity to go somewhere to different and distant country this will be only Greece I didn't see Rodos but I heard that is wonderful.
    see you this: Śmieszne Filmy : English Lesson - maXior.pl - najlepszy humor i rozrywka heheheheheh

veronika_pooh said:

I've cryed to this song too...I feel the same way too will go only there,only Greece...:P

omorfi said:

which song are you girls talking about? lol...

Funny video, that English lesson, hahah

trikala116 said:

we could plan to move together since all of us want to go there.. at least renting a flat would be cheaper!!! hehehe...