Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Move to Athens??

I was learning Ancient Greek too, hehe...

It's not impossible to study it by yourself, just more difficult....
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

why not?? i would like to learn language and my friend is there.. so who knows... hehe

veronika_pooh said:

it's more easyer to mova somewhere when u have a friend to help u at the begginig couse going alone in a foreigh land seems really hard for me...the only problem with me is that I have really strong connection with my family and it's kind a hard to leave them
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

yes.. its the same with me, the family.. we are very close and i think that moving so far could be sad for everybody..but also i think that we have to do things in life.. and at least they know i have a good friend there.. which means that i wont be wondering "where am i gonna sleep tonight"?? you know..

veronika_pooh said:

yes that's what I ment having a friend makes thing a lot easyerwhen I come there too I'll surch for u so I'll have where to sleep too

trikala116 said:

haha, of course.. my friend has a flat for herself with some rooms, and she lives alone.. so you know. if you need a roof!! and a warm bed.. dont hesitate calling me up!!

veronika_pooh said:

well that means to be a friend10X a lot I really may come some dayand we'll go to a NINO concert together

trikala116 said:

of course!!!! and as nino and mixalis are playing nearby.. first off we go to nino and then to mixalis!! hahaha.. na eisai ekeiiiiii panta mesaaaaa sti zwh mooouuuu
    btw, do you know whether nino is gonna release a new cd soon???

veronika_pooh said:

yes we'll do that for sure
    I don't know bout NINO new album,now he has concerts every night in Athens in irea odos till new years eve and then I know he'll take a little time to rest in Rodos and I hope he'll be there at leats till april when I'm going to Rodos and maybe then he'll work on a new album,but for now nothing.Why r u asking,have u heard anything?

trikala116 said:

no.. just asking.. as you know everything bout ur bf!!! hehe.. just wondering if he will have a new one..

veronika_pooh said:

well for now noI hope soon he'll havebut the album Epireastika is not so old after all so I think there will be a little time

trikala116 said:

ok.. this album is amazing.. the best songs for me are erwta mou, pethaino, ithela tosa na sou pw..

veronika_pooh said:

I love all his songs from all his albumsand the videos everything!I'm sooooooo crazy bout him...God helps me...

trikala116 said:

hahahahaha,,,, he's a great singer!! i love his voice.. coz its very pure.. i dont know how to tell it, but he has a sof voice that works with the music soo well.. I LOVE GREEK PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

veronika_pooh said:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO AND ME THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,lolNINO,AGAPI MOU!
    Last edited by veronika_pooh; 12-21-2006 at 05:19 AM.

trikala116 said:

jajajajajaaja... we both are crazy... eisai treli veronika, to ksereis??

veronika_pooh said:

Nai,to kserwEimai treli,hahahBut so whatBeing normal is so boring

trikala116 said:

you're so riiigghttt!!!! im very different to the rest of the people, to all my friends.. that's why sometimes they say im special.. people are always doing the same.. thats boring yes!!
    gotta go veronika! ta leme avrio!! filakia moro

veronika_pooh said:

U R just like meI see there is something special bout UNow go!See ya later!Filekia!

omorfi said:

Girls you are great!! Why isn't there more like you... I have said it before and I say it again!!

And trikala nothing is bad about moving to Athens... it's a dream of mine!! I know many say bad things about Athens as a city, but there is so many things to do there.. so many concerts... so much love!! LOL...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"