Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    I know all about cleaning before Christmas too, yet I'm not orthodox... lol. I'm so tired of shopping, work and Christmas stuff now... Wish it was snow too(I only like snow in Christmas)...
    It's enough to quote your phrase. It contains all I wanted to say! No snow here, either....

veronika_pooh said:

well here we don't have houses we live in a apartement so we go to gradndma,they have a house and she likes it to be all together,my family,grandma and grandpa and my aunt's familyFor new year I have no plansMy best friend just got back here today and we have to figger something out or I'll go with my brother
    "Hronia polla" I know too we have the same in Bulgarian literaly it means "For many years",and it's a new year greeting,we use it too when we haven't seen some1 for a long time and when u meet u say "za mnogo godini"(that's hronia polla in bulgarian)
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

veronika_pooh said:

and herewe have snow here at my home town very rarely,here is warm becouse of the sea...I don't belive it will snow,two days ago here was 15 C!!!

omorfi said:

It was 8 c here last night, and I live VERY far NORTH in the world, lol... I live by the sea too
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

omorfi said:

In Norway we don't have anything similar to "hronia polla".. We just say "Godt nytt år" meaning the same as "Happy New Year"..

veronika_pooh said:

well that's not the traditional greeting in bulgarian,it may be said but we say "Честита Нова Година" which is happy new year but if U say hronia polla(in bulgarian of course) no problem with that too
    hehe,u r north right really is that warm,today wa s a littel bit cold here but not enought for snow

omorfi said:

well now it's only 3, but it's not going to be any snow here soon.. It just rain rain rain and it's a stormy weather... But somewhat I like it when I stay inside, hehe.. Not for Christmas though...

veronika_pooh said:

oooo,I'm so happy that here it doesn't rain,I hate rain...I get all wet and then sick it's horibleHrete was sum here all day

omorfi said:

Well rain is horrible if you are out......... I know!!

veronika_pooh said:

haha U think so,lol

lolkukus said:

winter in Poland is always very cold and snowy. but this year is different because summer was very hot what is more december too. usually we have -5 often -10, but now is 5, 8 this is much i don't like winter but when is christmas time everything is change. i wish for all year wear "thin" clothes goodnight my kittens!

omorfi said:

I didn't know Poland was that cold. Here it's usually + c, but the least is about -5 c.. But this is different other places in Norway. I prefer summer and spring(because then summer is so close )..

Good night

veronika_pooh said:

here winter is not cold at all,-1,-5 not lower but the last winter was horrible it was -25 at mornings when I had to go to the university,really badand then all spring I was very sick,like never before in my life...I hate winter,hate,hate!!!I love the summer,everything is coulored,people r happy and smiling,everithing is so differentI miss summer so much...Now January and February I hate the most,they r coldest

trikala116 said:

hey guys!! i'm back! hope everyone had a nice weekend. and many many presents :P
    merry xmas!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,Merry X-mas to U tooWhere were U

omorfi said:

-25 that's cold indeed! I think I never have experienced that cold...

trikala116 said:

-25¿?¿?¿? omg .. here its very cold but we are at 5º for now.. and i cant stand it :-s jeje
    veronika.. where have i been?? lost in mixalis songs hehe.. well it was holidays until tuesday so i've been going out with the family and all the stuff...

veronika_pooh said:

Hehe,tell me about it,the same here and couse all that shoping and stuff I've lost weight,I expected to get fat at the holidays but not at all...and on the top of all I'm sick,here is very cold -5 I'm going to see the doctor now...
    Did U get nice precents?

ibotony said:

I love greece and my dimitrios.I love you agaph mou.your Turkish love....

omorfi said:

Welcome to you ibotony! Another Greece-"friend"