omorfi said:

It's not stupid, as long you don't end up as a crazy stalker
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

heheh,well let's hope that's not going to happen
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

hehe, let's hope you get him! If I'm not faster than you... just kidding

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,ohhh,well I'll do everything possible to see him in live and to get to know him personel and then...he won't exect 'couse I look sooo inocent but I'll get him in some dark corner and......NINO,se thelw,agali mou!hahah

omorfi said:

hahahah, sounds like a plan you have there I'm sure you will succeed

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,I'm sure he won't mind I'm not asking for much...ehhhh,now I started to dreammm.I have get on earth again...NINO,kardia mou,heh...
    stin pragmatikotita ta pragmata einai alliwtika...

omorfi said:

heheh... Dreams are good

veronika_pooh said:

mmm yes if not life is sooo boring expecialy now I feel blueGood luck I have my NINO to stay with me in my dreams he'll never cheat on me...

omorfi said:

I'm sorry that you feel blue.. Use Nino to make you fine again

veronika_pooh said:

that's what I'm doing,just hearing his sweet voice makes me feel better
    NINO olos o kosmos eisai esu,tha panda eisai esi,olokliri i zoi mou eisai,olos o kosmos aisai esi,to telos kai i arxi,o kosmos o kosmos eisa esi

omorfi said:

Must be love

veronika_pooh said:

that I'm feeling

trikala116 said:

hey! hiya again!!
    maybe he's married but with a guy, :P jeje.. no, i don't think so.. but i envi his wife!!!!
    i downloaded two cd's from Ploutarxos and Peggy Zhna (btw, last Album Ena, is pretty good) but it says I need a password.. if somebody knows it.. i would be thankful ;-)
    I like Rouvas, he's good, but I keep thinking that Nino and Mixalis are better.. the quality of the music is amazing, not only voices.. but all the instruments are so great.. Mixalis' songs are good, i can't understand them at all, coz unfotunately i don't speak greek, but only listenin to the instruments it's enough for me to realise that greek music is one of the best ever...

trikala116 said:

hi Veronika.. are you gonna move to Greece?

veronika_pooh said:

If I have a chance I will for sure,now I'm planing to try to get in the university to study greek philology next year,if I'm lucky and I pass the exam and get in,then I think it'll be more easyer for me to move to Greece later...if I don't get in I'll finish the think I'm studying now,then I'll visit some greek lessons and will do everything possible to move there!No1 knows what is going to happen but I hope it'll be good

trikala116 said:

ohh.. that's very very good. I hope everything goes fine and you can do it soon!!! as i said i'm gonna go in 2 weeks and half, i'm kind of nervous coz it's not s simply travel.. so i hope everything works well.. and after that, if i can i would like to move over there.. i was gonna move to London, and i will, but if i have the chance too, i would love to go there.. learn the language, people.. it must be amazing.. of course i will have "to get my batteries charged" as we say in Spain, coz i can't go to Athens only knowing Sagapao.. i cant go to the bakery and say.. bread sagapao.. jajaja, was kidding ;-)
    it's gonna be like a challenge, u know? i think for you is easier, coz BG is quite near.. but look where Spain is.. in the bottom of the world... hehehe...
    who knows, maybe someday we can have a cup of tea in Athens!! :-)

veronika_pooh said:

hehe U made me laught for sure,10X for thatI'm sure U'll make it 'couse sagapo is the most importand word,haha,U'll get along with the people by waving with hands,pointing and that kind of stuff and soon U get the languague,that's the most easyer way to learn speaking,by going in the countryI wish all the best too and I'll wait to explain what happend,so when I came to Greece to visit U for the cup of coffie U R talking 'boutand we'll go to NINO and Mixalis concert togetherSounds good or what!!!

trikala116 said:

hahahaha... of course!!!!!
    i agree when u say that the best way is going to the country.. well.. im a bit proud of myself coz 10 months ago i was unable to read any word, nor pronunciate neither understand.. and although im very slow trying to translate.. i got it!! but still i have to work on it..
    my friend who lives in Ath told me that maybe Mixalis is singing when i come.. it would be the best!! i fall in love with him.. Nino too, but i know Nino is yours :-) so Mixalis for meeee.. jejejeje, i'm sure when he see me he will forget his wife :-P!! hehehe..
    hey! but if we go to their concerts, with VIP pass!!! hehehe...

veronika_pooh said:

of course,we won't be just part of the croud!Now when U go to the concert,Mixalis falls in love with U and then when I came he'll introduse ne to NINOand we'll all be happy ever after!NINO NINO NINO,wait for me,erota mou!

trikala116 said:

hahaa... that could be amazing.. then, instead of having a cup of coffe only you and me, we would be 4!!!
    i'm a dreamer... hey, but nothing is impossible! jejeje