Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

ohhh,my personal airplane is broken...I'll join U the next time...U preper him for me,so I won't scare him,I'm kind a crazy I know,when it comes to NINOOOOOO.........
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Sergios said:

UUUh... girls, you gotta come a little bit down, coz you making my comp on fire of your hot chat... I have an idea:
    Trikala asking NINO's phone number and sending by e-mail to Veronika, after this Vika uses her charm to make a date. She sends her personal airplane (which has to be repaired by that time ) to bring NINO to Veronika's airport, where they meet each other... So we have now thier FIRST KISS . In one week our camera shots a lot of joy, happiness, romance, NINO's songs to Veronika and on weekend... wow... the wedding comes up (Trilala would be Vika's bridesmaid and I'm - marriage organizer )... Happy beginning.....

I'd better go and write a book about this love story to make a lot of money :-D
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

veronika_pooh said:

And happy ending...
    Ehhh,U said it soooo nice,now I'm not down. but in the clouds...That's a wonderful idea,take his numer,I know what to do after that...and NINO will be mineeee,hihihi...I should take my pills now,lol

Sergios said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    And happy ending...
    Ehhh,U said it soooo nice,now I'm not down. but in the clouds...That's a wonderful idea,take his numer,I know what to do after that...and NINO will be mineeee,hihihi...I should take my pills now,lol
    Remember! - not more then 2 pills per day or I'll quit of marriage organizer
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

klaus89 said:

Sergios, good idea! As I've written before, I love Love! Veronika i feel you're gonna meet YOUR nino....i'm quite sure, u know, my crystal ball says always the truth.....

Sergios said:

WE ARE SO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY, honey Vika, somebody help us
    Are we still in Xatzigiannis' new song thread?
    Last edited by Sergios; 03-22-2007 at 07:44 AM.
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

klaus89 said:

it doesn't seem anymore......

trikala116 said:

jaajajajaja.. SERGIOS you're brilliant!! i will do that.. and while veronika is walking to Ninos.. klaus, sergios and I will be singing Erwta Mou!!!! jejejeje
    filakia

veronika_pooh said:

Erouta mou,agapi mou,zoi...Nino,Xatzigiannis,still in the greek forumklaus I hope ur cristal ball doesn't lies
    Sergios I think there is no1 to help us...I but I'm not sure I want to be rescued,lol

Sergios said:

I'm sure trikala, you've got perfect voice to sing ... At least we all now what to do in nearest future to be happy.. 'coz I really am - friend's laugh is enough for me ...
    Now let's move on! I remember that still don't have translation for Pes mou by Antique , could you help me find it?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

klaus89 said:

If only i had the lyrics.....i could have tried to translate it...λυπάμαι

Sergios said:

This only I got...

Pali de vrethikame
    An kai sunantithikame
    Gia xorismo den eipame
    Ma ksero ti aistanthikame

Pali den milisame
    Ki oi dio kati pselisame
    Mia kravgi filisame
    Ma dithen den akousame

Ase lipon ta dakria
    Kai kita me sta matia
    Tora pou 'mai mprosta sou
    Pes mou lipon to geia sou

Pes mou pos den theleis pia na mineis
    Pes mou pos kourastikes na dineis
    Pes mou pos den se prosexo allo
    Pes mou oti dinesai se allon

Pes mou pos o ponos se matonei
    Kai pos tora niotheis toso moni
    Pes mou oti theleis pia na ziseis
    Pes mou geia sou, fige, min giriseis

Pali eisai moni sou
    To ksero den mporeis
    Ma prepei na mou peis
    Ti skeftesai, sou leo

Pali eimai monos mou
    Ma oso ki an zito
    Auto ton xorismo
    Den mporo na sto po
    Kai ftaio

Ase lipon ta dakria (ta dakria)
    Kai kita me sta matia (sta matia)
    Tora pou 'mai mprosta sou (mprosta sou)
    Pes mou lipon to geia sou

Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

tzina772000 said:

sergios a stupid question I think: russian and ukranian isn't the same langauge or just the alphabet(cyrilic)?

Sergios said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    sergios a stupid question I think: russian and ukranian isn't the same langauge or just the alphabet(cyrilic)?
    Ukrainian is closer to polish, bulgarian in pronouncation, but alphabet is closer to russian:
    for example,
    the word "to work" in ukranian would be "працювати" (pratz'uvaty)
    in russian would be "работать" (rabotat')
    some words much similar in both, but if people who didn't know ukrainian at all couldn't understand this language
    By the way, many of ukrainian and russian words were adopt from greek:
    аеродром(aerodrom), сфера(sfera), графика(from grafos) etc.
    If you want some real examples look here http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...nd-others.html
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

veronika_pooh said:

I personaly think,bulgarian is closer to russian,many words r similar and even that I haven't learned a word in my life a can understand a lot if itAnd we have the same greek words,I love ginekologia tha most,hahahFrom gineka and logia

Beautifuldream said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    Dear Tzina, Russian and Ukrainian are two completely different languages, though there are a lot of similarities, as these two languages belong to the same language group. But, for instance, Russians can't understand Ukrainian language, whereas almost all the Ukrainians can speak both Ukrainian and Russian ( as a result of the USSR language politics, imposing Russian in all the social spheres). After the Independance Ukrainian became an official language in Ukraine. I'd say Ukrainian is more similar to Polish, than to Russian....and by the way, Ukrainian is the second the most melodious language in the world, after Italian
    Arividerci, love ja all

Beautifuldream said:

Sergios, как дела, что новенького? Я вижу, девчёнки тут все с ума посходили ты-то хоть держись )) Ты получил тексты песен, которыя я тебе отсылала?
    Arividerci, love ja all

lolkukus said:

Hi! Veronica how are you I still do my art canvas
    by the way..... yesterday my mum asked me: what do you think about going to Thassos in this summer?
    I think that will be great... do you know something about this Island? i ony heard that Thassos is beautifull, but you are so close Greece so maybe you can advise me "if it's worthwhile going there"

klaus89 said:

Italian a melodious language?Well.....not always! We can make Italian a bad language if we can....unfortunately i do not know ukrainian, so i can't say if it is a melodious language: i trust you

Sergios said:

Quote Originally Posted by Beautifuldream View Post
    Sergios, как дела, что новенького? Я вижу, девчёнки тут все с ума посходили ты-то хоть держись Ты получил тексты песен, которыя я тебе отсылала?
    Что-то с текстами не получилось в смысле, не получил Попробуй ещё разик sergios@itv.net.ua

Ты по поводу моего лирического отступления?
    Посылаю всех на наш топик - или тормозят, или не хотят, причем, даже не в курсе - кто такие украинцы, и где Украина... Хорошо, что они не видели, наверное, лицо нашего президента
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή